4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yes. And if the neighbor's husband wasn't aware of it, it would be NTR(netori).

This is voyeurism

NTR(netorare) would be if Connor cheated on Jess and was reluctant to stay with her, or if Parker would stop having lewd moments with Jess for another woman
I know what NTR really means is. But it is about the definition of this forum, and it's just so crude. That's the only reason JOHN has the NTR tag at all.

If it were to go according to the true definition of NTR, i.e. Netori and Netrorare, then JOHN has this tag wrongly. Because it doesn't even have that kind of content.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no netori or netorare at f95, only ntr and even then only if li (in this case connor or some future li) fucks some1else than mc (jessica in this case) w/o his/her permission.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, when developing a game on a part-time basis, it is always difficult to harmonize everything.

:cautious:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Can you actually get rid of the boyfriend? I'm more interested in the barista to be honest.
What or Who is an "barista"?
I have to ask because I hear this word for the first time.

And to your question. No! You cant get rid of conner.
I mean Where's the sense of cheating or swinging without a partner.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What or Who is an "barista"?
I have to ask because I hear this word for the first time.

A barista (from the Italian for "bartender") is a person, usually a coffeehouse employee, who prepares and serves espresso-based coffee drinks. In Starbucks, over the counter employees are referred to as "baristas", although the preparation process is fully automated.

umby

May 27, 2017

Hi, everyone.
Just dropping by to say that the work on the next update is going well. The initial part of it is story building, so I haven't made any juicy stuff yet. But this week I should reach the interesting bits :)

I'll probably make a small bonus image set this month, haven't done one of these in some time. I'll share some preview image when I have something ready.
Stay well, and thanks for the support.

-------
if it is an in game scene, I would say that we are at the usual, jessica has found a very strange desire to wear long trousers again although more sexy. I'm not saying that she should dress like a whore but using sexier clothes in general I find it more appropriate. Unfortunately the next update will be over the weekend and it's something that doesn't make me very happy because there is usually nothing interesting in these moments, just fillers.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if it is an in game scene, I would say that we are at the usual, jessica has found a very strange desire to wear long panaloni again although more sexy. I'm not saying that she should dress like a whore but using sexier clothes in general I find it more appropriate. Unfortunately the next update will be over the weekend and it's something that doesn't make me very happy because there is usually nothing interesting in these moments, just fillers.
I don't think it's an image from the game; as you can see in the saddle there is the signature of stoperart that always puts on his works out of the game.

weekend is great and should be eventful (maybe) dating blake, dinner at heather's house and maybe first event with rosa

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't think it's an image from the game; as you can see in the saddle there is the signature of stoperart that always puts on his works out of the game.

weekend is great and should be eventful (maybe) dating blake, dinner at heather's house and maybe first event with rosa
Just hope she goes out alone to these events leave Connor home or dump him already

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes