4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
i wonder when jessica will have fun with her boss and the other guys from the party where she could have a bit of fun with the mayor
As it seems that Stoper want to keep some logic in Jessica behavior, it might take some time with caracter she just met.
For exemple, even her friend David is in a long shot to bang Jessica silly and that's a bit of a shame i'd say. ;-)

Reactions: Busted1201

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
As it seems that Stoper want to keep some logic in Jessica behavior, it might take some time with caracter she just met.
For exemple, even her friend David is in a long shot to bang Jessica silly and that's a bit of a shame i'd say. ;-)
I mean, yes and no. The Mayor had already fingered her silly after meeting Jessica 3(?) times. I'd assume that next time she'll meet him, his pants will drop quite quickly considering how filthy she's become within the past 2-3 days of ingame time.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I mean, yes and no. The Mayor had already fingered her silly after meeting Jessica 3(?) times. I'd assume that next time she'll meet him, his pants will drop quite quickly considering how filthy she's become within the past 2-3 days of ingame time.
Yeah I agree but she spend some time with him, interviewing him. The other guy at the party, she just exchange few words.
Nevertheless she is not going to drop her panties to anyone on the first meeting. That's what I was saying. :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Which one is David, I forget?

• Haha
Reactions: jcgan

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
This also depends on the choices you make. I for one flirted with the mayor in every occasion, but didn't go as far as letting him finger her. So maybe some players get to see some content before other content, because they invested/accepted some relations and instead blocked others.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes