3- David (Black friend)
3 Bis- Senator Harris
4- Tommy

Reactions: yagami16

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
To all the people that got the Performance Warning:
1. Download the and extract it.
2. Copy/move/extract your game folder into Ren'Py SDK folder.
3. Open renpy.exe (or renpy-32.exe if your OS is 32bit).
4. Select game from the Projects tab and click Launch Project
I hope this will help and you can enjoy this beautiful game.
You helped me with a problem i thought was impossible to fix it.
Thank you.

Reactions: mradfre

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I honestly think it will be Christian but... I'm still looking forward to Mr. Parker giving her a good going over she'll not soon forget!
christian would seem the most consistent with the story, as heather has already been involved in a treesome with conner;
in the last scene with Mr. Parker Jessica said that there will be a next time and that she would drink it all, so that suggests another blowjob; but this only stoper knows

Reactions: Alex_12

hwastek

Jan 2, 2018
Jakinstal on android? I have many files without. Apk file. I cant instal on phone. This. Apk is fake. I have files like in pc without apk file for instal it. Replay me.

• Angry
Reactions: MrDL

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Victoria Michael 8.1 1b.jpg

Hi, everyone.
I was reminded of an image I made a few months ago, and I thought the girl needs a guy :) I ended up making an animation of it as well, I'll share it as a bonus animation later today.
After the hot weeks this month the work on the game is back to normal speed. Nothing much to say at the moment, I'll see if I can find something to tease with soon.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.
-----

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1377907

Hi, everyone.
I was reminded of an image I made a few months ago, and I thought the girl needs a guy :) I ended up making an animation of it as well, I'll share it as a bonus animation later today.
After the hot weeks this month the work on the game is back to normal speed. Nothing much to say at the moment, I'll see if I can find something to tease with soon.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.
-----
Thank you for your latest news.

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 1377907

嗨,大家好。
我想起了几个月前我制作的一张图片,我认为这个女孩需要一个男人,:) 我最终也制作了它的动画,我将在今天晚些时候作为奖励动画分享它。
在本月炎热的几周之后,游戏的工作已恢复正常速度。暂时没什么好说的,我看看能不能很快找到可以逗弄的东西。

玩得开心,感谢支持。
-----
[/引用]
我想见她妈妈,能转达给作者吗?马尼托

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stoper
How much do I have to pay you to make an "accident" happen to Conner in the next update?
At least you don't have to have sex with him besides 1 or two forced times at the beginning. My Jessica is a slut that likes to be degraded by men, and sensual with women, so Chris (who just seemed rapey in the first naked encounter), Connor and Tommy are the only guys that didn't get her (anymore) so far.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes