4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I don’t know where this hobo/bum fetish comes from either, because in real life no hot woman is going to be having free sex with a smelly hobo that they could catch a disease from
maybe she's collecting a collection? :rolleyes:here's a homeless person for the collection.:p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t know where this hobo/bum fetish comes from either, because in real life no hot woman is going to be having free sex with a smelly hobo that they could catch a disease from
charlie chaplin played "hobo" near century ago who got rescued by pretty woman and who knows what history books don't tell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: globsis

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I think it is about seeing a beautiful woman willing to debase herself to fill her need for ever dirtier sex. Having no limits to what she will do and with whom she will do it. Not something everyone would like, but a thing many will enjoy. A little like why some people enjoy gangbangs with mostly faceless guys.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)

*Updated to v0.45. Bug Fixed (again).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or

SCREENSHOTS:
I love your walkthrough mod IAmAB , with how it lets you see both paths in certain selections. Was wondering if you plan on expanded on that though? There is several other choices as well that would be neat to have both paths on.

For instance, watching Christian and Heather, or going home to Connor. On one path, you get the threesome with Heather and Connor, and on the other, you get to see Heather with Christian. Would be nice to get both. Same with giving the biker a handjob or not, as it would be nice to do the handjob, but still got the other scenes as well if you chose not to (as that gives more story, but you miss the handjob).

And then of course, the mayor scene or Connor and Shani(?) threesome. Would be nice to get both of those. Do the mayor thing first, then go meet up with Connor afterwards so you get both scenes.

Just some ideas to add to your mod is all. I like the idea of getting all scenes in one playthrough, and thought your mod could add those extra ones in. ;)

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Gabriela Bar 1c.jpg

Hi, everyone.
I'm working full steam on the next update. Well, last week not so full steam, because it was bloody hot here. This morning seems much fresher though. So here's hoping the heat wave is over and the only hotness is on my monitor.
In the meantime enjoy another pinup cover with Gabriela.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Hi, everyone.
I'm working full steam on the next update. Well, last week not so full steam, because it was bloody hot here. This morning seems much fresher though. So here's hoping the heat wave is over and the only hotness is on my monitor.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1358710

Hi, everyone.
Hi, everyone.
Is she in any game we can play?

Reactions: Widojaneiro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1358710

Hi, everyone.
Hi, everyone.
no important information and nothing new.
as always we have to wait

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The weather is nice today and the forecast is looking good for several days. I will go camping. It beats moaning about something that I have no control over. Well cant control the weather either.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

kyxlian

May 10, 2021
View attachment 1358710

Hi, everyone.
Hi, everyone.
:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
her ex-teacher should be under 50..
I don't know what his in-game age is supposed to be but he looks like a guy closer to 60 that dyes his hair to try and look younger. I'm am rapidly approaching 50 myself and this dude looks way older than me.

You are looping my question , with another question... its advisable to reply if you are knowing the answer. My bad!!! what else could one expect from a person named "DonkeyFace".
Yeah, that was kind of an asshole thing for me to do huh. I was just using your post to take a light jab at Stoper who clearly has an old guy fetish. Anyway, I don't have the answer you are looking for and I doubt anyone else here (other than the author) does either. I could be wrong though, I just don't follow this thread thread much anymore, due to long development time and the over abundance of said fetish killing my interest.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes