4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Giloke

Aug 22, 2018
Does somebody know about any other variation of this game?
Cause I remember playing a game like this with the same main character but there were already multiple endings.
One beïng a lesbian ending, but there were more endings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does somebody know about any other variation of this game?
Cause I remember playing a game like this with the same main character but there were already multiple endings.
One beïng a lesbian ending, but there were more endings.
maybe apocalypse chronicles?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I don't like how all the guys apart from Connor are so ugly in this game like the Mayor and Parker etc. it just doesn't make much sense that Jessica would be so into them. Meanwhile the female characters are all hot so I prefer their paths. I hope for more content with Rosa and Blake soon since Heather already got a lot (her path is so far the best)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't like how all the guys apart from Connor are so ugly in this game like the Mayor and Parker etc. it just doesn't make much sense that Jessica would be so into them. Meanwhile the female characters are all hot so I prefer their paths. I hope for more content with Rosa and Blake soon since Heather already got a lot (her path is so far the best)
I actually think it's an intentional part of the kink to make the men ugly. Game after game after game gives female characters ugly and/or old characters to hook up with. JOHN is maybe the worst perpetrator of this trope in any game I've played. I don't know the psychology behind it, but I think there's an element of humiliation in this kink, a sort of "look at how the ugly old man pleases the woman better than her boyfriend/husband does."

If I've learned anything on F95 it's that men have A LOT of kinks, and many of them involve other men in one way or another.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I mean, she's already in a relationship with Connor and can have him whenever she wants. For the others it's less about being into ugly men and more about the taboo.

I don't know the physiology behind it
The physiology? You mean Parker's huge dick?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I actually think it's an intentional part of the link to make the men ugly. Game after game after game gives female characters ugly and/or old characters to hook up with. JOHN is maybe the worst perpetrator of this trope in any game I've played. I don't know the physiology behind it, but I think there's an element of humiliation in this kink, a sort of "look at how the ugly old man pleases the woman better than her boyfriend/husband does."

If I've learned anything on F95 it's that men have A LOT of kinks, and many of them involve other men in one way or another.
No doubt its intentional, almost every female MC game has ugly as hell male characters. Its like a fetish for some people here.

I just wish the dev would include some better looking ones as well for the rest...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I actually think it's an intentional part of the kink to make the men ugly. Game after game after game gives female characters ugly and/or old characters to hook up with. JOHN is maybe the worst perpetrator of this trope in any game I've played. I don't know the physiology behind it, but I think there's an element of humiliation in this kink, a sort of "look at how the ugly old man pleases the woman better than her boyfriend/husband does."

This thread has plenty of people still hoping Jessica bangs that random hobo.

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
No doubt its intentional, almost every female MC game has ugly as hell male characters. Its like a fetish for some people here.

I just wish the dev would include some better looking ones as well for the rest...
You mean someone like Christian or the black mechanic friend David was his name if i'm not wrong or the tattooed biker or the one selling bikes or Duncan and i doubt Rosa's husband will be bad looking,all n' all it does have good looking men in the game,the ugly one's are old men as far as i can see

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You mean someone like Christian or the black mechanic friend David was his name if i'm not wrong or the tattooed biker or the one selling bikes or Duncan and i doubt Rosa's husband will be bad looking,all n' all it does have good looking men in the game,the ugly one's are old men as far as i can see
And yet, Jessica has gone furthest with the ugly old man, and the disgusting mayor. Meanwhile, I would not classify the mechanic guy as someone that I would be eager to have sex with, and Jessica seems to definitely think of him as gross. Then there's the nerdy intern at work (Tommy?) who is definitely going to get some action from her- he's, at best, undesirable. So there's definitely something going on where unattractive male characters get to have sex with stunning female MCs.

OgiWogi

Jun 4, 2019
And yet, Jessica has gone furthest with the ugly old man, and the disgusting mayor. Meanwhile, I would not classify the mechanic guy as someone that I would be eager to have sex with, and Jessica seems to definitely think of him as gross. Then there's the nerdy intern at work (Tommy?) who is definitely going to get some action from her- he's, at best, undesirable. So there's definitely something going on where unattractive male characters get to have sex with stunning female MCs.
yeah true that but do have patience good looking guys will have their turn its just this men are old and might not have long to live,i mean Parker,the mayor though ye his a pig :)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I wonder how many would classify themselves as good looking and desirable....
Maybe the various devs are writing their own fantasies and/or writing the fantasies of most of their Patreons?

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
There is a fetish about ugly men and non desireable men and beautiful women. But it's also one of the main points in the game and the reason why she has advanced more in her line with some than others: it's not about romance, but power. How much can she get without compromising her morals? Is something sexy or even sex worth a good news? And so on. Her path is not the usual sexual dissatisfaction with her husband, but the power and conflict logics she gets in order to get her place in the newspaper.

Reactions: the3m_dude

hung7878

Oct 2, 2017
fortuna95 I'm not sure what you mean. Why would a scene of Jessica working at the office be connected to sex with Conner?
i really like this game, because this art ur so good.. sr im too bad english, but u can add some game incest with art and can give me link donate. thanks <3

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes