4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can anyone help i've downloaded 0.45 but can't get passed 0.41 just ends after gala with mayor
and have started new game day 12 and day 13 are there in the game file but it just stops me at day 11 and says that's end of update 0.41 wait for next update
are you using wt-mod?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
i think what he/she meant is when you click on "have sex with him" it skips the scene and jumps to the office scene.
yep, that's it!
IAmAB It's your mod, I started game without mod and there was the sex scene.

(why didn't you open your own thread?)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you referring to the "side projects" he mentioned? I was not aware he even did these pinups. In fact I only recently started playing this game.
many devs do pinups when animations are being rendered and give those as rewards to high tier patrons (or subs).

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
unknown moderator.
This version is certainly NOT the 0.45 FINAL. It is still a BETA version and the most intriguing is that the french transaltion files for this update are not complete. I NEVER deliver to Stoper incomplete translation files. So I'm wondering where the hell this incomplete day12 translated file come from ?!

Reactions: Currahee666

Currahee666

Mar 3, 2018
Puiqu'elle a été faite, serait-il possible d'avoir la traduction de ce jeux en Français, merci.

Since it has been done, would it be possible to have the translation of this game in French, thank you.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Puiqu'elle a été faite, serait-il possible d'avoir la traduction de ce jeux en Français, merci.

Since it has been done, would it be possible to have the translation of this game in French, thank you.
Hélàs non, car Stoper ayant modifié le script du jour13, la traduction est adaptée à ces modifications.
Il faut attendre qu'il la livre gratuitement sur sa page patréon.

Unfortunately not, because Stoper has modified the script of day13, the translation is adapted to these modifications.
You have to wait until he delivers it for free on his patreon page.

Reactions: Currahee666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This version is certainly NOT the 0.45 FINAL. It is still a BETA version and the most intriguing is that the french transaltion files for this update are not complete. I NEVER deliver to Stoper incomplete translation files. So I'm wondering where the hell this incomplete day12 translated file come from ?!
didn't play beta so can't say if current version is beta or not but to my eyes nothing seemed to be missing.

doubt mod who edited op will step up and explain so i suggest submit a ticket so f95 admin/s look into it.

svs has various 0.45 fulls but that reqs some1 to dl (needs prem acco to 1 or 2) all those and see if those are betas or fulls.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
didn't play beta so can't say if current version is beta or not but to my eyes nothing seemed to be missing.

doubt mod who edited op will step up and explain so i suggest submit a ticket so f95 admin/s look into it.

svs has various 0.45 fulls but that reqs some1 to dl (needs prem acco to 1 or 2) all those and see if those are betas or fulls.
If you download the actual version on F95Zone you have this words at the end :
"Thanks for playing version 0.45BETA of my game..."
So it is still a BETA version.

But never mind I will not search any further.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
version i dl'd after thread got updated saying no more beta and after reaching end game says thanks for playing 0.45 of my game etc.

Reactions: Tulrek
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes