4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
It is in the workplace and Rosa is effectively her boss and Jess has just started a new job. I know from experience that you have to be far more cautious when working in a professional work environment than say if you met someone socially in a bar.

This was just the first sign that Rosa is sexually attracted to Jess. But I am sure it may escalate from this slow start.
Oh don't get me wrong ;) I know all about workplace caution, but I'd expected at least some hint of Jess acknowledging that she noticed, if only in thoughts... but nothing?

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
H
yes.

last day was ms jessica going with parker to his farm and if i read wt right no trip if no teasing.

older yes, he was principle when jessica was studying there. can sorta flirt when she meets him after hrs in school but further no idea aka up to dev.

sexual yes but no sex aka dick in pussy.
Ow many new images in stable?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
fortuna95 I'm not sure what you mean. Why would a scene of Jessica working at the office be connected to sex with Conner?

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
How many new images.I am a mobile data user it take so much time and data to download .
So if there is some new image then I will download the stable.
So please tell me ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How many new images.I am a mobile data user it take so much time and data to download .
So if there is some new image then I will download the stable.
So please tell me ?
Read the last 3 or 5 pages and you will have your answer. If you played the beta then wait for next v0.50, if it takes you so much mobile data to download the current stable version.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I still say that all the males are far too short and Jess is far too tall. must be at least 6'2'' judging by her standing in the doorway in their flat (most doors a 6'6'') maybe they are smaller in toon town, but I can't get over how puny the males are, Even if she wears heels still should be a lot shorter than most men. and Parker , just cos he's old doesn't mean he shrank to the size of a Hobbit.....{@,@} Could just be the artist like taller women..... breaks all kinds of immersion.
This.

nuttapon17

Mar 30, 2019
While running game code:
File "game/mod/modSlutRouteMenus.rpy", line 1907, in script
jump neededlabelformod21
ScriptError: could not find label 'neededlabelformod21'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump neededlabelformod21
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Hard News 0.45
Sun Aug 1 17:33:11 2021

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
IAmAB just a small heads up. Might have been fixed already but since I finished my playthrough and not seeing any benefit to play the 'faithful' route, thought I just mention it in case it's still there.

At first I chose the slut route... that was until I encountered the scene where Jessica teams up with Heather and have their first 3some with Conner...

Before Conner gets home there's a scene where Jessica and Heather get 'forced' to wear each others panties. In the slutroute later that evening during the 3some they're suddenly both wearing their own panties again... This doesn't happen if you end up following the same chain of events in the 'normal' route. It seems the triggering point starting this is where Jessica goes to pick up her phone, i.e. the moment where she has to choose between going back or continue watching.

Also, you might want todo a quick compare of the first 9 days or so... there's a lot of typo's fixed in the original scripts that are still left in your replacements.
Plus some choices that either got added later or were those removed in your mod for the sake of the routes?
Another small nigglet, Day 13 there's a reference to variable abparker4 during the camper scene. Guessing that should be abparker or abparker2 ?
I started new game after fresh install-

Day 11 after party:

View attachment 1328447

No sex here, but this scene in the office appears (day 12):

View attachment 1328448

It's a game or a mod bug? stoper IAmAB
While running game code:
jump neededlabelformod21

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump neededlabelformod21
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Hard News 0.45
Sun Aug 1 17:33:11 2021
redknight00 Hey, would you consider to move IAmAB's walkthrough Mod to it's own thread so that people can post everything related to the mod there? Thanks.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Gabriela Bar 5c.jpg

Hi, everyone.
In the last couple of days I added the full Spanish and French translations to the game. Thanks to Darax, Tulrek and Catherine1972 for their work. There is also German translation for the content up to Day 10, courtesy of kasi. He's working on the next days and I'll add them when he's ready. The Portuguese translation is in for days 1 to 10 as well, but there are some sentences missing. Danielfiles is going to fix the issues and continue with the new content when he has the time.
For the full version of the update I also added the option to name the save files, and I forgot to mention it. If you haven't noticed there is a save name section at the top of the save window. You write something there and when you click on a save slot, the save it makes will have that name under the time line. You can also ignore it and now write anything, of course.
I'm working on the next update. As I've mentioned before, there will be no side project this time. I'll get back to Paola when I gather some speed with the game.
The image above is a cover I made of Gabriela a month or so ago.
That's it for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

----

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 1330051

Hi, everyone.
In the last couple of days I added the full Spanish and French translations to the game. Thanks to Darax, Tulrek and Catherine1972 for their work. There is also German translation for the content up to Day 10, courtesy of kasi. He's working on the next days and I'll add them when he's ready. The Portuguese translation is in for days 1 to 10 as well, but there are some sentences missing. Danielfiles is going to fix the issues and continue with the new content when he has the time.
For the full version of the update I also added the option to name the save files, and I forgot to mention it. If you haven't noticed there is a save name section at the top of the save window. You write something there and when you click on a save slot, the save it makes will have that name under the time line. You can also ignore it and now write anything, of course.
I'm working on the next update. As I've mentioned before, there will be no side project this time. I'll get back to Paola when I gather some speed with the game.

----
I love you.

Edit: oh wait your not Stoper nvm. But thanks for the update.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1330051

Hi, everyone.

----
Beautiful, but we need more Rosa please

Reactions: rocopc

stevea73

May 31, 2020
can anyone help i've downloaded 0.45 but can't get passed 0.41 just ends after gala with mayor
and have started new game day 12 and day 13 are there in the game file but it just stops me at day 11 and says that's end of update 0.41 wait for next update

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
can anyone help i've downloaded 0.45 but can't get passed 0.41 just ends after gala with mayor
and have started new game day 12 and day 13 are there in the game file but it just stops me at day 11 and says that's end of update 0.41 wait for next update
The OP should give you the links to update the 0.45Beta.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 1330051

Hi, everyone.

----
Hmm am I missing something? I don't remember seeing this Gabriela character in the game. But thanks for sharing the update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes