4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is that meaning that the new 82 renders are only for get more angles of views of what already happened in the previous update?
I can't see nothing new in mr Parker plot.:unsure:
did you tease him on day 4? if not then no content on day13 and 14.

Nah, you didn't get it. It's M. Parker turf. M. Parker is the mob's head. Everyone know that you don't touch anything or anyone that he likes. And he LOVES Jessica ! So her scooter is protected without her even knowing it. That's the M. Parker POWA ! Adding it with his behemoth dick, though !
LOL

well big dick he is for sure.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hum, let me guess. An ex-marine recently came back from Afghanistan. He now spends his time helping distressed peoples and comes home late.
A vigilante recently came in town, kicking asses and helping people until late night...
Why do I think that the journalist will have a Clark Kent syndrom ie falling in love with two people she doesn't know are only one ?
Hehe, if she would be even half the reporter she thinks she is, the Day 4 morning event would have given her enough suspicion to beat Lois by a mile in suspecting they're one and the same... I mean if it wasn't clear by then, that event alone is enough to draw the only possible conclusion

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
I still say that all the males are far too short and Jess is far too tall. must be at least 6'2'' judging by her standing in the doorway in their flat (most doors a 6'6'') maybe they are smaller in toon town, but I can't get over how puny the males are, Even if she wears heels still should be a lot shorter than most men. and Parker , just cos he's old doesn't mean he shrank to the size of a Hobbit.....{@,@} Could just be the artist like taller women..... breaks all kinds of immersion.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So my game stopped at day 12 morning with the WT showing more content to play until the end of day 13. I'm basically on the faithful to Conner route with a few exceptions. No teasing Mr. Parker, teasing the Mayor but keeping her dominant of him, total Bi play, swinger route and teasing Tommy. Did I miss something?

Good game BTW very sexy and decent story. Quite immersive playing Jessica and maintaining the balance between tease and slut to get ahead.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice update as usual and gives some humor too.

few screenshots.

1. size is totally fine
2. poor/lucky guy
3. protect your eyeballs
That first guy is some older guy, right? Can she flirt with him too? Are there naughty opportunities to built a relationship between those two? I saw a screen elsewhere pf his guy and would like to see more with him. Thx for the screens btw!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any new renders in stable?
I already played beta.
yes.

So my game stopped at day 12 morning with the WT showing more content to play until the end of day 13. I'm basically on the faithful to Conner route with a few exceptions. No teasing Mr. Parker, teasing the Mayor but keeping her dominant of him, total Bi play, swinger route and teasing Tommy. Did I miss something?
last day was ms jessica going with parker to his farm and if i read wt right no trip if no teasing.

That first guy is some older guy, right? Can she flirt with him too? Are there naughty opportunities to built a relationship between those two? I saw a screen elsewhere pf his guy and would like to see more with him. Thx for the screens btw!
older yes, he was principle when jessica was studying there. can sorta flirt when she meets him after hrs in school but further no idea aka up to dev.

are there any jessica sex scenes other than her boyfriend and females
sexual yes but no sex aka dick in pussy.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
It doesn't take that long to select unseen text on the skip menu and then replay all the game with just the choices to make and then deselect it to continue to play where you want !
Yes I forgot to specify: skip all the texts so you have only the choices to make en the....

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yes.

last day was ms jessica going with parker to his farm and if i read wt right no trip if no teasing.

older yes, he was principle when jessica was studying there. can sorta flirt when she meets him after hrs in school but further no idea aka up to dev.

sexual yes but no sex aka dick in pussy.

need more of her in cheerleader outfit and such roleplay with principal or other "authority guys" she seems to like :D

i guess depending on her choices there it will have influence on later scenes and future content? well some do but i still didn't see any more drastic stuff except more ongoing with parker ofc

i played the hole game now again after over a year break and damn... i understand many ppl now. so much tension stoper built up so much tease (which is normally too much tease for me but here it even got me cum lol) i just realised that he even made couple and hobby photos for ppl to give them depths and its jsut for the background lol so much heart for detail, mr stoper! very well done.

i really like many outfits (one of my favs where the black/white dress and the casual outfit with the all-star shoes but DAMN this cheerleader outfit and the latest outfit she is wearing in the parker scene with the shorts and red top was SOOOO GOOD. i love it. she looks great in it.

i am alsp impressed how stoper has suchs skills to make the hair look so natural and always in different styles also wet speaking of wet: wet oufits are hot and its amazing to see he even managed to make an outfit look wet. O_O
(i just respect the work and skills even more after researching daz-stuff and chatting with other creators. some expanded there skill over several years to not even end up close to stopers skills and seeing how much some assets/presets are charged for i assume stoper put much money into this project so ppl should stop worring he would give JOHN up. a very strong pc has to be involved there too guys don't forget that. just wow.

i am wondering when Jessica finally gives in to sex with other guys will she then fuck around like crazy? i mean all this built up has to lead somewhere to "break" her, or not? just my 2cents.

i also would really look forward to see more with principle, mr birch, mr udarsh and jonathan hardy please. please, mr stoper, i think i wouldn't be the only one if you would built up some sexperience with jessica and these guys like you did and plan to do with paola. ofc just my 2cents again but PLEASE :whistle::giggle:
(also maybe seeing the peeking hobo again someday?)

anyway: great update! also enjoy the 3rd person shots! keep it up! (see you - hopefully - before next year :coffee:

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
F.... me... :eek: I first started with the slutroute, then I discovered that it made me skip some pretty lewd scenes so restarted and just took the non-forced route... man this is one helluva enticing game... I've never gotten so turned on that much by VN's but this one may be the first that got me flustered...

One thing has me puzzled though. On the one hand Jessica is as wild as they come but at the same time she seems as dense as a preverbal blonde... I mean that Rosa is coming on to her like a freight train and she never responds?

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:
IAmAB just a small heads up. Might have been fixed already but since I finished my playthrough and not seeing any benefit to play the 'faithful' route, thought I just mention it in case it's still there.

At first I chose the slut route... that was until I encountered the scene where Jessica teams up with Heather and have their first 3some with Conner...

Before Conner gets home there's a scene where Jessica and Heather get 'forced' to wear each others panties. In the slutroute later that evening during the 3some they're suddenly both wearing their own panties again... This doesn't happen if you end up following the same chain of events in the 'normal' route. It seems the triggering point starting this is where Jessica goes to pick up her phone, i.e. the moment where she has to choose between going back or continue watching.

Also, you might want todo a quick compare of the first 9 days or so... there's a lot of typo's fixed in the original scripts that are still left in your replacements.
Plus some choices that either got added later or were those removed in your mod for the sake of the routes?
Another small nigglet, Day 13 there's a reference to variable abparker4 during the camper scene. Guessing that should be abparker or abparker2 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: LightmanP

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
F.... me... :eek: I first started with the slutroute, then I discovered that it made me skip some pretty lewd scenes so restarted and just took the non-forced route... man this is one helluva enticing game... I've never gotten so turned on that much by VN's but this one may be the first that got me flustered...

One thing has me puzzled though. On the one hand Jessica is as wild as they come but at the same time she seems as dense as a preverbal blonde... I mean that Rosa is coming on to her like a freight train and she never responds?
It is in the workplace and Rosa is effectively her boss and Jess has just started a new job. I know from experience that you have to be far more cautious when working in a professional work environment than say if you met someone socially in a bar.

This was just the first sign that Rosa is sexually attracted to Jess. But I am sure it may escalate from this slow start.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I started new game after fresh install-

Day 11 after party:

Anmerkung 2021-08-01 004645.png

No sex here, but this scene in the office appears (day 12):

Anmerkung 2021-08-01 004819.png

It's a game or a mod bug? stoper IAmAB

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes