4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
my saves got lost.. can someone be so kind and share a save before parker scenes? thank you in advance

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
my saves got lost.. can someone be so kind and share a save before parker scenes? thank you in advance
It doesn't take that long to select unseen text on the skip menu and then replay all the game with just the choices to make and then deselect it to continue to play where you want !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
stoper I think the actual POV system is complicated, because you don't know when there are POV renders and when you need to switch from Female POV to Male POV, if you want to see all the renders. For example, in the threesome scene there are both Female POV and Male POV, but we don't know that while playing the game.

For example, the dev of Bad Memories added a button visible on screen when there's a change of view available. So, we just need to click in the eye icon if we want to see another view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could add a button for the Female POV and another for Male POV when those renders are available. I don't know if that's difficult to make, but I think it's better than the actual system.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Fellas, if I've never played this game before should I start now? I don't mind slow burn but I need there to be actual sex scenes I'm working towards.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I finally found the time to play the update. I think overall it was a good update. Most things that were in the update are kind of expected. From the another Heather and Conner scene, to the already announced meeting with the principal. Also the blowjob to Mr. Parker was a long time coming.
If i would nitpick, i would have liked that the blow happened somewhere public, like in the newsstand, it is sexier than in his cabin where they are all alone. But as Jessica said she will definitely have to do that again, next time it could be some action in the newsstand.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes