4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Juidas

May 14, 2019
As you can see there are many amateurs who advise stoper how to write the plot ...
this will make the game stupid and without any plot...
They are looking only to sex scenes disconnected from the Jessica job... poor stoper
I don't envy him and understand why he delays new updates more and more. By this way is impossible create a storyline that make sense.
Once again, you are full of suggestions but it seems your idea of a great author is Agatha Christe, whereas I would go more for G Burton. I don't know what TV you watch but I have never seen a chat show that interviews an investigative journalist unless that person is an actor playing the role of said IJ. Stoper (imo) is doing a great job, there is a story line that he is following and I can see that unfolding. Stoper also as suggested by the tags that this erotic game has is displaying Jessica in the right light that she is a positive female and will use her skills to get what she wants even if that is just some teasing or quick gratification

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
82 renders in 14 days. update takes 6 months with 450 odd renders.

If this dev had an actual go, and not go rogue for 4 months a dev cycle, just imagine....
yeah i see other devs that do updates like this in 3-4 weeks. and if someone says "but the quality is not like this" than i have to say thats maybe because they don´t have the support like this. if they would make money like this they could easyly doing the same quality.

Reactions: m4pII

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You are right.... i dont know jack about rendering.... but im an IT tech, was building computers since i was a teen, and with todays technology please dont tell me that it takes 5 months to render 200 pics... really???? :ROFLMAO: ;)
I really loved this game, but the time to make 3 scenes??? come on ;)
We’ll Zorlun from Project Myriam (link in my banner below) puts out monthly updates with about 200-250 renders. I know the quality is not close to this game but give it a try, there pretty good. You mostly control the mom, but it’s also multiple protagonist

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
How about you download the game and go fap to your parker scenes and let others fap to whatever they want to.
What's new?: more camera angles in term of renders.
Oh you think fapping is your ally, but you merely adopted fapping. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see real sex until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! :KEK:

zCrapsii

Jun 15, 2017
i dont understand how to change the povs. i get it, they r in the options but if i reload a scene and change the pov before or within. the pov will still be the same. any help? i was always on male pov but never got the new renders also.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
82 renders in 14 days. update takes 6 months with 450 odd renders.

If this dev had an actual go, and not go rogue for 4 months a dev cycle, just imagine....
most of the new renders are animation frames; once the initial and final pose have been set, the program generates the intermediate frames; so the work is less than setting 84 different scenes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
i dont understand how to change the povs. i get it, they r in the options but if i reload a scene and change the pov before or within. the pov will still be the same. any help? i was always on male pov but never got the new renders also.
i think you need to close and restart the game

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes