4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
But i have to ask a question....... How come, the best games (you all know the list AWAM, LILY etc) are starting with BIG intros, then big updates, then, smaller and smaller and smaller....... Is it really milking?????? Well, ofcourse it is.... Look at Babysitter.... Dev made a game 1 Gig and include both vanilla and cheating and everything......
Babysitter's renders are of MUCH lower quality, which is why the game takes way less space on your harddrive. It also drastically reduces the time it takes to produce new renders with programs like DAZ, especially since most if not all the assets, characters etc. were already existent, so it took the developer much less work and time to get things done.

About the smaller updates and slower development though.. Well, that's a different story.

Reactions: joaquimbread

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Babysitter's renders are of MUCH lower quality, which is why the game takes way less space on your harddrive. It also drastically reduces the time it takes to produce new renders with programs like DAZ, especially since most if not all the assets, characters etc. were already existent, so it took the developer much less work and time to get things done.

About the smaller updates and slower development though.. Well, that's a different story.
You are right.... i dont know jack about rendering.... but im an IT tech, was building computers since i was a teen, and with todays technology please dont tell me that it takes 5 months to render 200 pics... really???? :ROFLMAO: ;)
I really loved this game, but the time to make 3 scenes??? come on ;)

Reactions: palmtrees89

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You are right.... i dont know jack about rendering.... but im an IT tech, was building computers since i was a teen, and with todays technology please dont tell me that it takes 5 months to render 200 pics... really???? :ROFLMAO: ;)
I really loved this game, but the time to make 3 scenes??? come on ;)
While it takes less time to render an image due to newer and better technology, it takes time to set up the environment, the lightning, the poses, the way how the assets are attached to a character (eg. clothes, hair etc).

However, it doesn’t take that much time either. The biggest problem is the artist’s mindset and their goal to create perfect images. They will spend hours on small details, which only a handful of people will notice, while the majority of people will skip it to reach the next sex animation.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
While it takes less time to render an image due to newer and better technology, it takes time to set up the environment, the lightning, the poses, the way how the assets are attached to a character (eg. clothes, hair etc).

However, it doesn’t take that much time either. The biggest problem is the artist’s mindset and their goal to create perfect images. They will spend hours on small details, which only a handful of people will notice, while the majority of people will skip it to reach the next sex animation.
True.... but still, i just played No more money update. Dev is going strong in every update. So did Stoper in the beginning.... So what now? Couse of the amount of patrons, hes paying such amount of attention to all those small rendering details so he cant see people complaining about NOT seeing the new content????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Im playing from the beginning and now im supposed to use somebody elses save without no clue about the story????? Attention to details my ass :love:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Ok so two options to start a new game for see the new content

5-2 have more lesbian content
This is not new content Ive seen both scenes 5 updates ago because this game usually drops a beta before official release so in actuality 3 updates ago Jan. 13 thats when I played both scenes yah this Dev is definitely a Milk Man

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
This is not new content Ive seen both scenes 5 updates ago because this game usually drops a beta before official release so in actuality 3 updates ago Jan. 13 thats when I played both scenes yah this Dev is definitely a Milk Man
True. Tried those saves.... Anybody found those 82 new renders????
Do we even have to ask???? Treasure quest!!!!! Find those new renders :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I thought we would get a continuation of the Mr. parker event like he did with the husband a few updates back. Because its clear the event isn't over yet.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Well as much as i hate to say it it still has more content them AWAM. Even though they both milk the shit out of their patreons and hopefully doesn't end up going to children like AWAM has. lol :KEK:
So you fell like being milked by this dev.?

Do you donate on his patreon page?

Are you forced to play this game?

Or are playing this game for free? And still not happy with it?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Did people really expect to get more content in the week that it took from the beta to now, when the last update took like half a year?

Reactions: IndigoHawk

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... I started the Treasure hunt for the new renders and just for fuck sake, i started a new game... Well maybe Dev is starting to REMASTER day 1 or 2 couse i diddnt find any new 82 renders :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anybody did?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So you fell like being milked by this dev.?

Do you donate on his patreon page?

Are you forced to play this game?

Or are playing this game for free? And still not happy with it?
Actually I DID for over 2 years for both of them! When they started years ago.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes