4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Usually investigative reporter are invited in TV Talk Shows...
This should be great for a future update... and of course some other crime scenes in that city should be great...
The only thing stoper should do at this point would be to create faster and more closely events related with the crime scene at the start of the game in a big city there are not only one murder in 2 week specially if the crime is related with powerful man.
provably she works for a secret government(?) agency or or she investigates on behalf of some political(?) organization .. (this would explain why she has no financial problems)
when something like this happens in a big city the following things happen:
1) TV Talk Shows (never mentioned in the game)
2) Socials media (like Twitter or similar) is it ever possible that no social media was never mentioned in 2 weeks?
yet, even in God Girl Gone Bad it is mentioned a popular social media to investigate about the owner of a white BMW
Today all investigate reporter are looking on socials
3) i can understand that stoper (or some of the non professional writer that support his patreon page) wants to go slow with the full sex scenes ... but in 2 weeks the city and the investigation continues ...
and as i said before crime doesn't wait for Jessica to gradually become willing to have sex like in a normal bribery game.
This is a mistake that only novice teen writers can make.
I suggest to go for:
1) TV Talk Shows
2) interview with Mayor
3) Do not go every day at work after shower... and repetitive routin that are nothing to do with an investigative reporter that usually cab also work 24 hour days to investigate! (the shower scenes should be only a good scene before a party night or a TV show invitation with hairs and fashion stylist)
4) Showing Jessica after a sleepless night on a stakeout where she drinks as much coffee and alcohol as the best detectives do ... with tousled hair and exhausted face... because the fact of always seeing her perfect as a doll is pretend!
5) Using more her phone and social media with messages that can interrupt some scenes that in this way there would be a reason to do so-

As you can see i never talked about sex scenes but I just gave stoper tips on how to make the story much faster interesting and with events that make sense-
In all the scenes I listed above it will be Stoper to include sex scenes that are directly related to the progress of the plot.
The problem with the current plot is that it seems improvised by following only the polls and advice of inept writers.
Sometimes I do wonder if you've lost your marbles or something. I myself have some criticism about certain things when it comes to the development of this game, but none of it has anything to do with the story. I highly recommend googling the meaning of being an investigative reporter for a newspaper if you are able to do so.

Jessica just started working at the newspaper, and now all of a sudden you want her to appear in TV shows? What on earth would justify that? She's literally just began investigating the vigilante's case and is getting used to the gazette, getting to know people and co-workers. The things you suggest are so out of this world that all I can do is to literally stare at my laptop, shaking my head in disbelief. God knows why you think mentioning any form of social media would be a good idea and benefit the game at all. I'm not playing this game to see Jessica browsing through her phone sending funny cat memes to her friends on facebook. She's using her phone to communicate with people, and that is all we need.

For someone working at a newspaper as an investigative reporter for barely even 2 weeks, we are actually neck deep into the action. You're asking for realism and on the other hand a faster story progression, yet you don't seem to understand that no goddamn news reporter who just started working would do most of the things Jessica already does, which honestly comes to no surprise seeing the suggestions you're coming up with. You want more realism in the game regarding the storyline? You'd fall asleep if Stoper did that for you. It is pretty clear that you have no idea as to what an investigative reporter actually does, especially when they're new to the job.

You've called this game a slow burner several times by now, even comparing it to AWAM and Fashion Business which, with all due respect, is completely dumb. Stoper's provided us with several characters, sex scenes, handjobs, blowjobs, threesomes aswell as a somewhat realistic story progression and some of the highest quality renders this entire genre has to offer. What you're asking for is not an erotic VN. What you need is a AAA sci-fi action thriller on Netflix.

I can totally see why some people recommend to ignore your posts entirely as there is so little sense to anything you write, it's actually mindblowing. Or in other words, like Stoper said before, try to stay away from sharp objects. lol

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This game is developed by stoperart
Version of the game: Jessica O'Neil's Hard News v0.45
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1.35GB
Compressed Size: 570MB - -

If mac needed quote or @ me
If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I'm sad there's no Turtles. Needs at least needs a rough sex scene with a dude in pointy samurai armor. No fantastical elements so maybe she could get assigned to a convention and get boned by cosplayers?
you know as a tribute to TNMT, there could be a scene with a 'fish' tank in the back ground with 4 turtles in it and a strange glowing cylinder... :geek:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes