4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can Jessica get fucked in this by a male that is not Connor? I mean like proper pentration
One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs that some day Jessica will get fucked by other guys.

Reactions: Ass Fan

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1319774
they say I'm always negative, however try for 10 seconds to imagine this update with these clothes and then we'll talk about it. obviously take the ones from the current update and put them two or three updates first. we would have had a stellar update if that were the case.
honestly i don't understand your point of view, according to your reasoning jessica should progressively go to work naked?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 1319774
they say I'm always negative, however try for 10 seconds to imagine this update with these clothes and then we'll talk about it. obviously take the ones from the current update and put them two or three updates first. we would have had a stellar update if that were the case.
This Is exactly what I mean when I talk about no story progression .... The crime in the city is part of the main story for an investigative reporter ... she seems to be a secret agent undercover .... But many days are gone from the crime scene event and the story progression is now a TOTAL NONSENSE... All the important events are NoT MENTIONED This is a statement from the dev
And in any case, the interview articles with the mayor are just an excuse/cover for her to get close to him. She's an investigative journalist, not a reporter. She can work for months without writing a single piece.
So she is an investigator and she do not write nothing as journalist... if it is not mentioned the articles are never published, she is all ways with Mt Parker that sells newspapers and he never mentioned to her about her articles??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: TOTAL NON SENSE... but also she is not investigating on nothing for at least 1 week after the crime event?

sorry but for me there is no story in this game... the whole story is just a joke ... there are no professional story writers in this game.

Even is not mentioned in the game = Never happened! It is a bullshit to cover the Story writer errors and inadeguate skill!
Every things in this game ”are just an excuse/cover” to see all men and women in the game to droll over Jessica O’Neil body!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude and umby

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
This Is exactly what I mean when I talk about no story progression .... The crime in the city is part of the main story for and invetigastive journalist ... she seems to be a secret agent undercover .... But many days are gone from the crime scene event and the story progression is now a TOTAL NONSENSE... All the important events are NoT MENTIONED This is a statement from the dev

So she is an investigator and she do not write nothing as journalist... if it is not mentioned the articles are never published, she is all ways with Mt Parker that sells newspapers and he never mentioned to her about her articles??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: TOTAL NON SENSE... but also she is not investgating on nothing for at least 1 week after the crime event?

sorry but for me there is no story in this game... the whole story is just a joke ... there are no professional story writers in this game.

Even is not mentioned in the game = Never happened! It is a bullshit to cover the Story writer errors and inadeguate skill!
Every things in this game ”are just an excuse/cover” to see all men and women in the game to droll over Jessica O’Neil body!
I'm wondering... You take so much time ranting about JOHN! It's like your are seriously frustrated with this game!
So if this game is SUCH a "disappointment" for you, why are you still following the game and the game thread.
You've express quite profusely about your arguments. We heard you loud and clear you know!
Why stinking here talking about something you don't appreciate that much ?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
All the important events are NoT MENTIONED This is a statement from the dev
No, it's not "a statement from the dev". The important events are mentioned.

So she is an investigator and she do not write nothing as journalist... if it is not mentioned the articles are never published, she is all ways with Mt Parker that sells newspapers and he never mentioned to her about her articles??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: TOTAL NON SENSE... but also she is not investgating on nothing for at least 1 week after the crime event?
She was mentioned in the article with Rosa, and Parker talked about that. And she had some interviews with the Mayor, the articles of which an unimportant for the plot, therefore not mentioned.
And what do you mean she's not investigating, she was at a crime scene, she found the video of the vigilante, she visited the warehouse, she's getting close to the mayor...
Anyways, be well, mate, and stay away from sharp objects.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
This Is exactly what I mean when I talk about no story progression .... The crime in the city is part of the main story for and invetigastive journalist ... she seems to be a secret agent undercover .... But many days are gone from the crime scene event and the story progression is now a TOTAL NONSENSE... All the important events are NoT MENTIONED This is a statement from the dev

What would you rather lots of scenes where Jessica is sat at her desk working or lots of hot scenes where she is taking her clothes off and having sex, this is an adult VN maybe you would be better of with "Murder she wrote"

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Stoper's work is great! When I opened image folder in the game directory and choose some random image - always notice some details that i have missed when I'm playing the game. I really like his work and his game outside the kinky stuff. When she was prepared for the first meeting with the mayor in front of the mirror, damn. Or after the first meeting with school principal when she just relaxed in the sofa... Stoper succeeds to tease with almost every single render, if you look carefuly. This little nuances makes the different...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ok ok this is called “Slow Burn” story progression... she have found only 1 video in the crime scene as a good investigator and nothing more mentions in the rest of the days.

As I said I love Stoper renders they are super exciting and I understand that all men in the game and the players just droll by watching her but the story have a lot of incomplete events and nonsense...
maybe this game need a SandBox structure because as VN the story telling requires to be more careful in the days and the passing time...

In my opinion the crime scene at the start of the story and the about 9/10 days passed from that event are a little bit too much for an investigator journalist
and also sex scenes are incomplete..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude and umby

umby

May 27, 2017
honestly i don't understand your point of view, according to your reasoning jessica should progressively go to work naked?
you simply misunderstood the meaning of my words. I meant that in a game that "takes" six months for only 2 scenes requires a minimum of spice in the scenes, in this update we saw a jessica in pants, in fact I didn't say that she has to go around progressively naked but the events that concern must be progressively pushed even beyond the main scenes otherwise it becomes a waste of time for me this push and pull that makes stoper.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
you simply misunderstood the meaning of my words. I meant that in a game that "takes" six months for only 2 scenes requires a minimum of spice in the scenes, in this update we saw a jessica in pants, in fact I didn't say that she has to go around progressively naked but the events that concern must be progressively pushed even beyond the main scenes otherwise it becomes a waste of time for me this push and pull that makes stoper.
You are really disappointed about her clothes in this update, aren't you?
I mean why should Jessica visit Parkers Garden in a sexy Dress, stockings and "fuck me hells"? That would be very unrealistic.
In the last update Jessica went to the mayors donation event. And there she was wearing the right clothes, a sexy dress. Because most woman would wear it for such an event.
And she also can't go to work always in skirts etc.
If you want a female MC who's running like real Slut all day long, then I can suggest you "the office wife"

umby

May 27, 2017
You are really disappointed about her clothes in this update, aren't you?
I mean why should Jessica visit Parkers Garden in a sexy Dress, stockings and "fuck me hells"? That would be very unrealistic.
In the last update Jessica went to the mayors donation event. And there she was wearing the right clothes, a sexy dress. Because most woman would wear it for such an event.
And she also can't go to work always in skirts etc.
If you want a female MC who's running like real Slut all day long, then I can suggest you "the office wife"
your reasoning is correct it is how it was mounted by stoper which is very incorrect. In the first versions, just to warm us up, he even dared to wear parker suspenders and that was a scene that we could see even now as a testimony that nothing has changed in the game apart from the only one and a parker scene in this twist. Subsequently there was a pause of sexy scenes in my opinion incorrect towards the users and I'm sure that even in this update he wanted to create something more softcore (then he decided to change everything and in fact it took 6 months). This is my conspiracy theory obviously but I don't feel like excluding it. With this I do not mean that jessica has to go around like a slut, you must never go from one extreme reasoning to another, what is most coherent is a jessica who becomes more and more uninhibited and since you talk about realism and not making jessica go around like a slut then the scene with the principal had to be cut too and yet it was a logical scene and the game should be full of these scenes.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
your reasoning is correct it is how it was mounted by stoper which is very incorrect. In the first versions, just to warm us up, he even dared to wear parker suspenders and that was a scene that we could see even now as a testimony that nothing has changed in the game apart from the only one and a parker scene in this twist. Subsequently there was a pause of sexy scenes in my opinion incorrect towards the users and I'm sure that even in this update he wanted to create something more softcore (then he decided to change everything and in fact it took 6 months). This is my conspiracy theory obviously but I don't feel like excluding it. With this I do not mean that jessica has to go around like a slut, you must never go from one extreme reasoning to another, what is most coherent is a jessica who becomes more and more uninhibited and since you talk about realism and not making jessica go around like a slut then the scene with the principal had to be cut too and yet it was a logical scene and the game should be full of these scenes.
Sure I can understand you point of view. But in the end we have 3 sexy scenes in this update. And finally Jessica gives blowjob to some other man then Conner. It's a slow progress because of the develop. Time of the update. But the progress has the right pace in the story in game.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
各位大神,公测版的剧情和最终版一样吗?没有额外的剧情吗?
你是在说故事情节还是性爱场面?
反正剧情和6个月前一样……性爱场面不完整!

谢谢

I hope google translation is correct :cool:

umby

May 27, 2017
Sure I can understand you point of view. But in the end we have 3 sexy scenes in this update. And finally Jessica gives blowjob to some other man then Conner. It's a slow progress because of the develop. Time of the update. But the progress has the right pace in the story in game.
you will see that in the next update you will not see any scene of jessica on the outside as it was in the previous ones where for every small scene on the outside they always had to suffer the same scenes with conner and heather, I respect your opinion the same but the facts say far from it.

Reactions: defd©™
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes