4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
hi guys you missed me, i don't think so? I do a little review of this update. I overlook the quality of the renters which are always excellent. Stoper has partially listened to the suggestions of the supporters (the opposite was strange I would say) however the fact remains that in 6 months the work is still too thin and incomplete and it is of little use to give the illusion that the update is longer by inserting two days . One thing that surprised me a lot was the scene with the principal, it was very welcome and I have to say that 99% is why we waited six months because the number of animations in this update is much higher than the others. . The clothes are exactly what I expected and it has been taken a step back from previous updates. Very hot Jessica who decides to wear a pair of pants I find her quite inconsistent with the progression of the story and there was a little recovery in the final scene. the final scene is the scene expected from at least two updates and I think we can all agree on this point. The most painful part of the whole update is paradoxically precisely that relating to multiple choices, which in my opinion make absolutely no sense if set in this way, apart from the hot choices there is nothing to see for which it was worth spending resources in other characters. The scene with tommy is consistent with the usual slow-as-a-snail progression but what I'm wondering is if doing so is really productive for the game itself, for example it would have been more obvious at this point in the story if jessica really started being sexy and more available and not so cold and partially dominatrix (in her own way). Stoper now finds himself at a crossroads, he must decide whether to continue on this path in which he waits 6 months to see only a shirt open with the usual two scenes (and even less) or to think about reducing the release times and see what can be done. optimize to enrich the game with more content. In general I don't condemn the update but coming up with an incomplete beta I would say it's really depressing in this case.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Has Jessica gone all the way with anyone but Connor yet? If you wanna answer it's cool if you do so in a spoiler.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
It doesn't matter how many times I say it: Stoper's art is superior. There are renders like the one with Jessica trying to dry herself that looks like a real photo.
I'm glad we've finally seen some action, but I confess I was expecting something more, like that tease of Jessica wearing a bikini.
Anyway it's always a pleasure seeing Jess.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Should I wait for a final version of a current update? IIRC developer has added an extra scene for final version of previous one

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I just feel that's where it's headed, and since it is I'll wait with playing the game till those scenes start coming out.

It doesn't matter how many times I say it: Stoper's art is superior. There are renders like the one with Jessica trying to dry herself that looks like a real photo.
I'm glad we've finally seen some action, but I confess I was expecting something more, like that tease of Jessica wearing a bikini.
Anyway it's always a pleasure seeing Jess.
I've had this game on the backburner for over a year, waiting with suspense for the plot to escalate. His art is so good.
I'll probably wait for a while till I play it and then donate when I do. I hate subscriptions, but a single donation is fair.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Any other Game suggestions to ply like JOHN?
Like JOHN mmmm I don’t know because this game has not a clear story line... it is just a girl that work as new entry journalist but she has no wrote a single article until now... it is not clear if she is intern or an apprentice... it is not clear if she need money for live or she is rich and works just for passion to show her beautiful body to all men she meets.
Usually all other games have story lines based on money problems...
Jessica seems to be a girl that does not need money... (as always for women like her)? I do not like that much women like that.

If you are looking for female protagonist games with great stories and acceptable renders..just check on my signature... or if you love sandbox story line try Fashion Business... but all these games are based on the money....

Seems that Jessica does not need money... the city where the story takes place does not require money and all the women wear clothes created by stoper ... jessica just needs to show her thigh or agree to have her legs touched to get newspapers, food, clothes for free.
Clothes are made by stoper and this is a guarantee of fashion with very fine fabric... but they are for free for the models? :unsure:

If you are looking for playing a similar story .. NO! there are not similar games.

Last edited:

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
I feel that the final version of 0.45 should be similar to the beta version. I look forward to having a more passionate scene. In addition, I can add Jessica's mother scene, which will be more exciting! I expect Jessica's mother to have a passionate scene!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

MI06Han

Dec 1, 2020
Does anyone know when the Final version is Coming?
What is the diff betn Beta vs Final anyway.Can anyone tell?

domotime2

Jun 30, 2020
best renders out there but god damn nothings happening! plot isn't anything to write home about and so many characters with so many possibilites with NOTHING happening.

Reactions: defd©™
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes