4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I think what the next update needs is some drama and I would even go so far and say Stoper should concentrate on the story more and less on sexual encounters to keep the ball rolling. We need honest reactions from Conner, some life signs of the vigilante and maybe a scene that puts Jessica in a dire situation.

Reactions: Leldorin

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
It´s advisable to play the new update beta version, or wait for the final? I won´t mind wait even a couple more weeks

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
For people that can't launch the game due to the never RenPy version used in v0.41 (and later) and need a way to "back-port" to an older engine version.
I tried playing this update and everytime I try a message pop up telling me the exe crash, was it because of this? I played the last update without issues

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried playing this update and everytime I try a message pop up telling me the exe crash, was it because of this? I played the last update without issues
Not sure what you mean by "this". Either you changed Renpy version or you didn't.

The crash could also be related by using the outdated walkthrough-mod..

Reactions: xhyntos

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
A very good update render quality is as always amazing jessica is more bolder with this update i wouldnt mind this pace if we was getting regular updates but based off the update pattern which is every 3 to 4 months i can parker finally banging her probably next year lol

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Not sure what you mean by "this". Either you changed Renpy version or you didn't.

The crash could also be related by using the outdated walkthrough-mod..
Shit, I just dont know, i played the last update no problem and the thing is that both the "original" and the compressed version dont work for me, they start but then crash, and im just looking for whatever solution to try and be able to play

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
yes, you copy \game folder to existing version's *game name* folder and replace all files and start playing.

yea fb did have that but supposedly there is reward in the end (but 6+ chapters for that crap is too much) but so much forcing that it wasn't any fun (many like that game) and also needed to think if action had consequences later like if made girls to strip early then mc needed to strip too later etc.

what's exact error msg?
nothing jus during the installation as it ends it says app not installed
that's it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Shit, I just dont know, i played the last update no problem and the thing is that both the "original" and the compressed version dont work for me, they start but then crash, and im just looking for whatever solution to try and be able to play
Could you tell how to do the back-port, just incase it works?
Next to game.exe should be file named log.txt. Open it and see which RenPy version your game use.

1. Make sure you don't use the walkthrough-mod. If you are not sure download the game again.
2. If the won't start, then try to launch it through RenPy SDK ( )
Note: You may need to adjust set the path to the folder where you store the game in Renpy's preferences settings. (The game needs to appear on the left panel when you start RenPy SDK)
3. If the game still won't start, then try to recompile it by clicking on "Build distributions".

Reactions: xhyntos

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I dont know why but I dont like when MC/Jessica sex with her boyfriend Connor, but thanks to DEV that she can avoid her to have sex w connor. She better cheat with another man like Parker or somebody in that storyline.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes