4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
if you used wt-mod then that's why.
Scratch that, I’m able to launch and play the latest update now, thanks man! Appreciate it!

just a question, can I delete my old version folder? Or do I need to keep it so I can play the new update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Scratch that, I’m able to launch and play the latest update now, thanks man! Appreciate it!

just a question, can I delete my old version folder? Or do I need to keep it so I can play the new update?
no don't need it.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I think it's a little disappointing how the branching we got for Heather early on doesn't matter anymore. Like, I expected a little more from the latest scene with her, if Jessica and Connor had a full on threesome with her before.

I actually struggled a bit to go all the way with Heather, when I went through the earlier scenes this time around and when I finally managed it, I was a little disappointed, when that didn't change anything for the latest scene with Heather and Connor.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Aight, so.. Solid update when it comes to the quality of renders, as always. Is it enough content for a 7 month wait? Barely.

Now, one thing I'm really struggling with is to understand how Amanda, the "writer", was able to screw up so badly. According to some of the posts and links in this thread, Amanda apparently is more or less professional with it, working on several projects with years of experience.

But why in the world would you hire a writer who's messing up so many lines of text? The amount of grammatical errors and misspellings is simply too much to call yourself a "writer", if you ask me. One quick example would be the principal's event. Him referring to Jessica as "Mr. O'neil' multiple times within a few lines of text is just dumb. Even a 4th grader would probably be able to catch those mistakes.

I wouldn't mind it at all if it wasn't for the fact that Amanda is from the US (or any other English speaking country, if that was the case). Also, the amount of times Stoper's told us that they are doing some "testing, editing" and whatnot makes this even worse. One would think that after going through the game a couple times, the developer and especially the writer would be able to see atleast some of these mistakes.

Anyway, I myself am from a European country and my spelling aint perfect either, so y'all can call me a "grammarnazi" if you want. I'd simply expect more from a professional writer coming from an English speaking country is all. Stoper could find someone better for his money (if he's paying for it that is).

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Btw, are there any games where one tries to pull the MC out of corruption, drugs, prostitution, whatever and to actually straighten his/her life?
Yes there is, and it was a very good game too. I don't remember the name but it was made by tlaero and mortze.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Lol, I see ok, so I just have to copy the game folder into another working game “game” folder.

must it be JOHN older version? Or any other game by other creators will do?

sorry man, I’m retarded with IT matters...
I see Cxx helped you to fix your game. Did you use and older version of JOHN for that (RenPy v7.3.5)? If you did, then this is a dirty workaround and won't solve your problem you have with games using the latest RenPy version.

Hardik123

May 6, 2020
can anyone send me the day12.rpy and day12.rpyc files of the version 0.45 game ...please:confused:
i have day13.rpy and day13.rpyc files....so i need only day12.rpy and day12.rpyc files
THANK YOU.))

None44

Nov 9, 2020
The update was great and the render quality was amazing specially the one in the farm only thing that sucked was the waiting time. Also will the next update contain 1.5days or just the remaining portion of the current day

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
I see Cxx helped you to fix your game. Did you use and older version of JOHN for that (RenPy v7.3.5)? If you did, then this is a dirty workaround and won't solve your problem you have with games using the latest RenPy version.
Ya, I copied the game folder to my existing JOHN version, and launch the game from the new update folder.

you mean my issue still remains?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ya, I copied the game folder to my existing JOHN version, and launch the game from the new update folder.

you mean my issue still remains?
Check your log.txt file. If it says RenPy v7.3.5 then I suspect that your issue with newer RenPy version remains.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Probably one of these ->
Thank you.
Yes that's right and it was the final one - saving Chloe. Mind you, their idea of no corruption was a really hot virtual orgy but it was all consensual and the only "drug" was maybe dopamine.

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
Check your log.txt file. If it says RenPy v7.3.5 then I suspect that your issue with newer RenPy version remains.
Ya I’ll take a look.

man it’s confusing, I downloaded the latest Renpy, but I launched the game by copying a folder into the older JOHN folder which is using the older Renpy.
Lmao, it’s brain churning stuff haha

Hardik123

May 6, 2020
Ya I’ll take a look.

man it’s confusing, I downloaded the latest Renpy, but I launched the game by copying a folder into the older JOHN folder which is using the older Renpy.
Lmao, it’s brain churning stuff haha
can u send me the day12.rpy and day12.rpyc files of the version 0.45 of JOHN game ...please.....anyone send me those 2 files

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes