4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
The feeling is that the update original form was without the last Parker event, checking on this site he understood that issuing the update was going to heavily disappoint patreon and pirates so he changed is minds, invented some lie ( with not so much immagination ) and worked on the last event as much quicky as possible, infact seem that last event is rushed... maybe that I'm wrong but I don't believe it as much as I not trust in this developer.

ankey05

May 15, 2021
I guess the next version should be the mayor's invitation again? A threesome for Heather and Jessica? Preferably the sex scene with Parker

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The feeling is that the update original form was without the last Parker event, checking on this site he understood that issuing the update was going to heavily disappoint patreon and pirates so he changed is minds, invented some lie ( with not so much immagination ) and worked on the last event as much quicky as possible, infact seem that last event is rushed... maybe that I'm wrong but I don't believe it as much as I not trust in this developer.
So my original plan was to release an update with only one naughty scene with the principal and the small scene with Heather and Christian? Sure, this makes sense...

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Bukowski - "Find what you love and let it kill you"! A don't understand why people, who don't trust stoper or don't like JOHN, or think so negative about everything which JOHN is (or most of it), reading and writing in this topic! Seriosly! I don't like sushi and don't ordered it! Updates are small, there's a lack of sex scenes, updates are rarely (which is true), renders, colours, blah-blah! It seems like the man to whom the grape is sour!

Reactions: dkh8 and Busted1201

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol, I see ok, so I just have to copy the game folder into another working game “game” folder.

must it be JOHN older version? Or any other game by other creators will do?

sorry man, I’m retarded with IT matters...
yes, you copy \game folder to existing version's *game name* folder and replace all files and start playing.

Maybe go in and then have a path to go out? Fashion Business had that feeling at start but it kept going down with blackmail after blackmail that I completely stopped.
yea fb did have that but supposedly there is reward in the end (but 6+ chapters for that crap is too much) but so much forcing that it wasn't any fun (many like that game) and also needed to think if action had consequences later like if made girls to strip early then mc needed to strip too later etc.

Please someone has an solution for game not installin, I have ample amouyof space bt still it says not installed help!!

Thankyou
what's exact error msg?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So my original plan was to release an update with only one naughty scene with the principal and the small scene with Heather and Christian? Sure, this makes sense...
Btw, That principal scene was super HOT! It was my MVP scene for sure.

Reactions: Jozef Minge

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the event with Mr. Parker for me is the best ever so far on the whole game I liked the whole context, how it was structured, the trip to the farm, the naturalness of the action in the camper with wet clothes and then the whole scene hot.
if this is the result of hasty work, well i hope stoper work hastily forever :ROFLMAO:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Bukowski - "Find what you love and let it kill you"! A don't understand why people, who don't trust stoper or don't like JOHN, or think so negative about everything which JOHN is (or most of it), reading and writing in this topic! Seriosly! I don't like sushi and don't ordered it! Updates are small, there's a lack of sex scenes, updates are rarely (which is true), renders, colours, blah-blah! It seems like the man to whom the grape is sour!
you are so blind...but is not your guilty . I'm not against the game, i play it since the first release. You are free to think and express yourself so let me express my feeling, you know where is the truth as you know that there is not in your words.:p

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
My english is very bad and poor to explain, but I'll try... Stoper is doing a great job. Like I said before - I love how the relationship between Jess and the Mayor evolve. In the fundraising event I was expecting something to happens, but the fingering scene surpassed my expectations. Probably I was thinking about some voyeur scene with Jess watching something between mayor, Senator, Shani or something else, but that development was beyond my imagination.
And new update, same feelings - I was convinced about some kinky stuff with the principal, but Stoper is suprise me again - he satisfied my hunger for dirty stuff, but stil leave the door open for many things to happen. Like dharween said - who will lick her pussy, who will fuck her, threesome with two guys...swing.
There are so many interesting characters - Mr. Birch (favorite one), Blake, Rosa... Next update (unfortunately) will be a great Christmass gift for everyone, who like stoper's work!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes