4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Im glad I unsubscribed from his patreon. The devs are literally taking the piss... 5 months for an update thats not even that large and no major scenes or decisions....
Yeah, seems like a trend with some devs. They start making money and slow the content update progress to keep that money rolling as long as possible. I was subbed to this on Patreon, but stopped due to the very small and biannual updates.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Whoring isn't the only way to have sex ;) Also, there are a lot of games here with 3 or 4 years and still no sex and some are even the better rated.
Of course but we're talking about corruption (or cleansing corruption), which generally equals whoring. And sure some good games doesn't have or only a few sex scenes, but it doesn't start full corrupted obviously

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
( StoperArt ) sou fã do seu trabalho ó jogo Jéssica News é o meu jogo Favorito Eu gostei muito dessa nova atualização mesmo sendo pequena você merece muito mérito muitos não reconhece Mas você ficou doente por isso Demorou muito para soltar o jogo e trouxe pouca coisa nessa atualização mas o jogo continua muito bom está incrível obrigado.
same in english or mods take action.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(StoperArt) I'm a fan of your work. Jessica News is my Favorite game I really liked it you deserve recognition for the Incredible game you created and also many are complaining that the update is small but forget that you got sick so It took a long time to release the game and brought little in this update but the game still very good it's amazing thank you.

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
Dude! :FacePalm:

I said to copy JOHN's "game" folder into a working game.
Lol, I see ok, so I just have to copy the game folder into another working game “game” folder.

must it be JOHN older version? Or any other game by other creators will do?

sorry man, I’m retarded with IT matters...

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
This is my objective opinion of this update ( no bitching or complaining ) , watch for spoilers .

Pros :
-I think stoper started to understand that too much meaningless renders of driving the scooter and chatting are waste of time , in this update he's better at managing his renders per scene .
-We have the same good quality as always .
-Best scene for me is with the headmaster where Jes made a good progress with him also nice scripting and teasing animation.

Cons:
-Regards his syndrome with missed deadlines which is literally a psycho illness for me ! and he should quickly find a solution , the Content-time relation is still a complaint for everyone .
-The story is barely progressing .
-There an inconsistency with some scenes like with parker (after seeing her naked)
-Little action in second scene with Heather and wasted renders with the same boring touching with Connor .

I swear if he corrects the first Cons , I will support him again ! I will pledge 3*25$ with three accounts ! but sadly I don't think this will happen . Good luck !

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Of course but we're talking about corruption (or cleansing corruption), which generally equals whoring. And sure some good games doesn't have or only a few sex scenes, but it doesn't start full corrupted obviously
Maybe go in and then have a path to go out? Fashion Business had that feeling at start but it kept going down with blackmail after blackmail that I completely stopped.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Please someone has an solution for game not installin, I have ample amouyof space bt still it says not installed help!!

Thankyou

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
For those who couldn't download the android port from the other MEGA link which was provided in the thread earlier, here's a new one for 0.45 beta.

I hope this one works. :)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes