4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Mr Parker received a blowjob? I need to play this update asap! LOL.

Also, looking forward to some Rosa action in the future, she's the hottest female in the office, imo.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
Does the game show up on the left panel when you launch RenPy SDK?

Have you tried to recompile/re-build the game with RenPy SDK?
When I click on SDK, it shows about the same message as when I launch JOHN.

I’m not sure how to recompile/rebuild. I’m not even sure how to launch the game with SDK lol, it’s confusing man.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
That's a good suggestion. It is also something that can go with the plot. Something like, she needs the side job to chase a lead.
This would also open up possibilities for all the slutty outfits she can wear while on the side job and what not.
I hope the developer reads this and takes it up.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When I click on SDK, it shows about the same message as when I launch JOHN.
OK. I see.

Make sure your system is fully updated and you have the latest driver for your GPU installed.

Otherwise copy/swap the game's "game" folder with a game that works for you.

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
OK. I see.

Make sure your system is fully updated and you have the latest driver for your GPU installed.

Otherwise copy/swap the game's "game" folder with a game that works for you.
hmmm, you mean just copy a different game’s “game” folder , into JOHN folder? To replace?

thanks for the attempt to help man :)

any idea of play through videos will be posted for the update? If I can’t play, at least I can watch what is the progress/update about.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hmmm, you mean just copy a different game’s “game” folder , into JOHN folder? To replace?
The other way around you copy JOHN's "game" folder into a working one. Or you can recompile the game with an older version of RenyPy SDK (v7.3.5).

Link to v7.3.5

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
a good update for me. I cannot say excellent only due to the long wait and for some scenes that could have been more thrust.
For the rest, excellent renders as always, the scene on newsstands with parker was not strong as there was another one on the way; the one with tommy was right, after all it was their first time and she couldn't dare too much; with the principal it was perfect in my opinion, I was expecting a dance show or something like that but I was surprised.
the scene at home with another treesome was deliberately avoided, i guess just so as not to focus on the sex scenes always with heaterh and conner.

the general plot is not advanced.

with the final 0.45 the sounds, the pov and perhaps some corrections of text and images will be inserted; stoper will not work on paola so 0.50 should arrive faster but I don't think it will arrive before christmas.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Im having trouble playing, everytime I try to play a message pops up saying that the exe stoped working, are there any fixes for this? Thanks for the replies

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
The other way around you copy JOHN's "game" folder into a working on. Or you can recompile the game with an older version of RenyPy SDK (v7.3.5).

Link to v7.3.5
Ok I tried to copy another game’s “game” folder to replace JOHN’s “game” folder, it turned into the other game when I launch it lmao

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
So who will be my superhero and link me to the updated android link!?
*cause this ones seems to be the old one...its titled ver 35 or so..*

Edit: Sad days:cry::cry: that link ain't installing as well....fml

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Really glad there was some Mr. Parker in this update. My only disappointment was that it wasn't Parker getting Jessica off, perhaps when he was drying her off he could have talked about that girl he knew, like he did when he was in the car with Jessica, and as he is talking his hand slips into her panties while his other hand massaged her breast. Even have him rubbing up against her ass. I know it is kinda similar to the mayor event, i don't know maybe it's just me i am just a little over seeing the guys constantly getting blow jobs lol. But still some awesome work stoper
I would of liked to seen Jessica talk to Parker about Rosa while she was jacking him off. Like dirty talking “So is this how Rosa used to stroke your big fucking dick?” Or am I sucking you better than Rosa or did she used to gag on it? Are you dreaming of me & Rosa both sucking on your pole at the same time, should we make that fantasy come true? Do you want Rosa to ride your dick, while Jessica sits on your face?
If that happens I’m pretty sure Mr Parker will die, but atleast he’ll die happy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great update!

But i think that she could be a little more "generous" in the scene with the intern (since he already has a pic of her in underwear and perhaps the friend could still disbelief making her show more skin for the pictures and then grope the breast).

Just a thought.
Or his creepy friend could say, how do I know that’s your hand on her tit? I’m gonna need a selfie of your face next to her tits to believe you?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes