4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Really enjoyed the Parker & Principal scenes. Relatively short update given the lag time between releases. This is where those side projects really hurt the potential of this project. I strongly recommend focusing on this project over the next few months to fast track the story leading to more steamy scenes. It would propel this game to a far bigger audience.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Another AWAM :(
What? In every update have a sex scene! In AWAM the sex scenes are 3 (if we count Neil/Ambers). If JOHN was like AWAM, then the scene with nerd and the photo would be the filthiest one in this update!
In the Morello's brother scene Sophia show her ass, in the principal's scene Jess show her ass, got a stick rubbin', cock rubbin' and cum on her ass cheek. The both are great games, but JOHN is the mature one.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Well, show me the way to the update where this happened, because it seems like we played different versions. :rolleyes:

Like main plot hardly went further, and when it comes to the corruption part its becoming more inconsistent, like in previous update you can pretty much show your pussy to a stranger and him jacking off to you.

The nerd guy from the job, well you only let him grab a titty through clothes, that already happened in second update(?) with random policeman when Jessica was at the beginning part of her corruption.

Only fully topless scene is with the boyfriend, another thing is another scene with the neighbour and again 0 scenes advancing plot with the females from the job, talking about something that leads to more spicy scenarios.

Like im in awe with the renders, models etc visuals, characters and overall quality of the game too but when it comes to actual action sexual or non sexual its going backwards, or at least maybe makes 1 step forward and 3 steps backwards, jumping from left to right like a ball.
Well the events planned for this update has been fulfilled
This update is either gonna satisfy some or disappoints some
Side plots are also important hence the contents I have got in this update I'm happy with them
Things are only going to get hot from here
As Jessica is becoming more and more corrupted plus it advances her corruption path more
Hence stoperArt did great with balancing side stories with main plot
What I wrote earlier was my point of view
So you being disappointed I understand that but for me it was a nice update no complaints whatsoever

alex65465626

Jun 27, 2019
Wow this was disapointing, i don't get some of the devs why are stalling so much with their character to have sex with others, they affraid we lose interest or what i mean look at BaDIK or Broken Dreamers you allready bang the main LI in every update and i don't see anyone losing interest in those games in fact is the contrary... probably the final version of this update will have the sex scene again with the bf if you don't go with Parker...
P.S. I gotta say imo i think Rosa is way more hotter than Jessica...
I TOTALY APPRECIATE WITH THAT...I JUST WANT TO ADD ON MORE GAME WHICH IS "FASHION BUSINESS" CREATED BY DECENT MONKEY..THE MC OF THE GAME MONICA ALMOST SEX WITH EVERYONE IS ANY ONE LOSE INTEREST, NO IT'S INCREASE AND MOST IMPORTANT HIS UPDATES TAKES 30 TO 45 DAYS...YOU CANT LOSE INTEREST...

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Really glad there was some Mr. Parker in this update. My only disappointment was that it wasn't Parker getting Jessica off, perhaps when he was drying her off he could have talked about that girl he knew, like he did when he was in the car with Jessica, and as he is talking his hand slips into her panties while his other hand massaged her breast. Even have him rubbing up against her ass. I know it is kinda similar to the mayor event, i don't know maybe it's just me i am just a little over seeing the guys constantly getting blow jobs lol. But still some awesome work stoper

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2019
Really great game and good update, Thank You!

Jessica needs a side job in a dirty bar.
That's a good suggestion. It is also something that can go with the plot. Something like, she needs the side job to chase a lead.
This would also open up possibilities for all the slutty outfits she can wear while on the side job and what not.

spooksz

Feb 11, 2020
Great update!

But i think that she could be a little more "generous" in the scene with the intern (since he already has a pic of her in underwear and perhaps the friend could still disbelief making her show more skin for the pictures and then grope the breast).

Just a thought.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes