4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
That's a general observation, not just for this game, but when did render count become the standard metric for an update's length? I can spend a shitload of renders for pointless transitions, showing a corridor or some shit. Or the protag's glorious journey from the bedroom to the toilet. Have I made a long or short update?

Update length of narrative-driven games should be judged on actual story progression.
By that logic if the player follows a narrative path that isn't covered by the update, should it be considered no content update then?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
You don't think there is an slow progression? She is giving steps on the "corruption" direction and she is not stopping, even if she's still reluctant in her head with some of the things she's doing. Maybe you want the progression to be faster.
I mean probably many would like progression to be faster, and im not talking about straight up Jessica banging left and right because it would lose its magic, but just more spicy, consistent progression for characters she's interacting with.

Game has been out for what 3 years now? And MC corruption is becoming more inconsistent, good chunk of characters hardly get any content or their plot advanced.

Jessica can't even get naked or topless for the parker scene, like you could actually go further and finish "first chapter" of Parker story, please fans of his character and focus on some other characters for a while.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
He will just fix bugs that's all it seems no new scenes for 0.45 an from now on he will solely focus on this project only no side projects an will give the next updates in 2 to 3 months that's what he said on Patreon.
2 to 3 months ? :KEK: Make it 4

That's a general observation, not just for this game, but when did render count become the standard metric for an update's length? I can spend a shitload of renders for pointless transitions, showing a corridor or some shit. Or the protag's glorious journey from the bedroom to the toilet. Have I made a long or short update?

Update length of narrative-driven games should be judged on actual story progression.
Do you prefer to count in words ? But then devs could also write useless lines just to increase that counter.

We have to use a metric at some point. But in heavy branching games like this one, if you don't follow all the routes the update can feel quite short indeed

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great update Stoperart! I mean we all want the updates to be longer cause the game is addictive and you don’t want to stop playing Jessica’s corruption path and there’s no brakes now that train has left the station. Just don’t know how much more Mr Parker’s ticker can take .
If you think about it she actually cheats on Connor 3 times in this update, well maybe 2.5 cause Tommy only got to 1st base., but the principal & Mr Parker both got to cum & Hot Rosa & Jessica had a nice close rubbing against eachother at the desk, definitely want to see more of them together and hope with some wine maybe Jess can try to kiss & rub/finger Rosa

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
It seems to me that the full update is already ready, just didn't have time to process it, what we wrote yesterday.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
all we want is that.. give us good proper update.. like one person said, this game is for 2 years or something. still we r 0.45 only.

Reactions: Grelk

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
By that logic if the player follows a narrative path that isn't covered by the update, should it be considered no content update then?
The best story-driven games out there manage to offer enough content for all paths, so no player feels like they just had an empty update. And they do it by carefully managing the balance between the core linear story and whatever deviations from choices.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes