4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hell yea an update! What I love about this game getting updated is it is one of my favorites, but I don't follow the release schedule at all so it is always pleasant surprise.

Reactions: qodee

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020

Seen that image elsewhere and thought it was a milf-like character. Could easily be 40 too.
As with so, so many of these games.... the females are rediculously taller than the men. the men are fucking dwarfs beside them... they look muscular and should be head and shoulders above the women..utterly stupid and unrealistic.And don't tell me it's perspective...it isn't! women are nearly always shorter than the men they go with Men being naturally taller, women the reverse... makes all the interactions look stupid.. Why devs think that just because a man is old or retired they must be 5'0'' tall and all they females 6'+......grates me.. but, saying this, I do really like this story, although I will never become a Pat, on anyone's sight. if you want to make games then make them.....I write short stories, because i want to, I dont try and monetize my hobby.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Advancing the plot further
Well, show me the way to the update where this happened, because it seems like we played different versions. :rolleyes:

Like main plot hardly went further, and when it comes to the corruption part its becoming more inconsistent, like in previous update you can pretty much show your pussy to a stranger and him jacking off to you.

The nerd guy from the job, well you only let him grab a titty through clothes, that already happened in second update(?) with random policeman when Jessica was at the beginning part of her corruption.

Only fully topless scene is with the boyfriend, another thing is another scene with the neighbour and again 0 scenes advancing plot with the females from the job, talking about something that leads to more spicy scenarios.

Like im in awe with the renders, models etc visuals, characters and overall quality of the game too but when it comes to actual action sexual or non sexual its going backwards, or at least maybe makes 1 step forward and 3 steps backwards, jumping from left to right like a ball.

Last edited:

AceMan007

Nov 28, 2018
everything was good graphics,renders,animation but no sex.. it will be more hot if parker will fuck jessica after the the blowjob.that will be the first time jessica will fuck another man.this is beta update don't no how the dev finish the update 0.45.. View attachment 1308351
He will just fix bugs that's all it seems no new scenes for 0.45 an from now on he will solely focus on this project only no side projects an will give the next updates in 2 to 3 months that's what he said on Patreon.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That's not a short update by stoper's standards though. In fact, based on the render count, it's his second biggest update ever.
That's a general observation, not just for this game, but when did render count become the standard metric for an update's length? I can spend a shitload of renders for pointless transitions, showing a corridor or some shit. Or the protag's glorious journey from the bedroom to the toilet. Have I made a long or short update?

Update length of narrative-driven games should be judged on actual story progression.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Well, show me the way to the update where this happened, because it seems like we played different versions. :rolleyes:

Like main plot hardly went further, and when it comes to the corruption part its becoming more inconsistent, like in previous update you can pretty much show your pussy to a stranger and him jacking off to you.

The nerd guy from the job, well you only let him grab a titty through clothes, that already happened in second update(?) with random policeman when Jessica was at the beginning part of her corruption.

Only fully topless scene is with the boyfriend, another thing is another scene with the neighbour and again 0 scenes advancing plot with the females from the job, talking about something that leads to more spicy scenarios.

Like im in awe with the renders, models etc visuals, characters and overall quality of the game too but when it comes to actual action sexual or non sexual its going backwards, or at least maybe makes 1 step forward and 3 steps backwards, jumping from left to right like a ball.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
everything was good graphics,renders,animation but no sex.. it will be more hot if parker will fuck jessica after the the blowjob.that will be the first time jessica will fuck another man.this is beta update don't no how the dev finish the update 0.45.. View attachment 1308351
Yeah, two adults naked in a trailer and all he got was a handjob and a bj...disappointing to say the least

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Great work, amazing renders, again nice outfits, mature script... I enjoying previous update more, because of relationships with the Mayor, but this was and interesting too.
It's a day and a half, so the next one will covers saturday evening with sunday i hope. The Mayor and Mr. Birch are my favourites - kinky old bastards!

Reactions: Busted1201
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes