4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I'm contemplating skipping this update though I have already downloaded it. Kind of want something more substantial to sit down with all at once. But if I go a whole year between playthroughs will I forget much of the story?

Decisions, decisions...

Is there talk of adding any scenes for the final release of this update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I mean probably many would like progression to be faster, a
nd im not talking about straight up Jessica banging left and right
because it would lose its magic, but just more spicy, consistent progression for characters she's interacting with.

Game has been out for what 3 years now? And MC corruption is becoming more inconsistent, good chunk of characters hardly get any content or their plot advanced.

Jessica can't even get naked or topless for the parker scene, like you could actually go further and finish "first chapter" of Parker story, please fans of his character and focus on some other characters for a while.
and im not talking about straight up Jessica banging left and right
Ok, I thought you wanted this. I totally agree with what you said.

I think I see your point. You could say that the corruption have been focused in 2 or 3 secondary characters (mayor, Parker, Heather), and in a lesser extent the young assistant. Even if I love Heather's character, I can see that she has many scenes, but at the same time she's key in two different paths (lesbian and couple corruption/threesome). The dark haired young lady of the cafe have been forgotten.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
Will there be play through videos for this update? I figured since I can’t play the game anymore, watching playthroughs can somewhat keep me up to date lol

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
A blowjob IS a sex scene. You're talking about a penetration sex I guess
how long has he been doing this update, what has he been doing all this time, there is no gameplay in this game, just a set of pictures and animations, what I saw in version 0.45 could be done in 1 month for a maximum of 2, if the author has such bad hardware and the rendering of these scenes takes so long, then let them raise funds to update the hardware. Because if everything goes on at the same pace, then I won't make any sense to support him further on patreon.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Decent scene with Parker at the end but I have to agree with some of the criticism, there is a lot of inconsistency and the fact that she did all THAT with Parker while keeping her clothes on speaks volumes.

Last edited:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
For those on the strict no-sex-with-Conner path, it looks like there's a bug that makes you see too much Connor dialog. You'll see a scene that should only have been if you'd had a lesson with Heather and Conner.

To fix, change line 1700 of day12.rpy to:

Python:
elif "d053some" not in choices and "d05heatherLesson" in choices:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Just a quick question. The WT Mod in OP, is that blanketed for all versions or does it need to be updated? Either way, I'm gonna play the new update. Just wanna know if I should install the mod or not waste my time.

alex65465626

Jun 27, 2019
He will just fix bugs that's all it seems no new scenes for 0.45 an from now on he will solely focus on this project only no side projects an will give the next updates in 2 to 3 months that's what he said on Patreon.
ohhhh. that was a good news lets see the dev actually doing this or not...as you no lots of dev says the same thing but but they did not do that....lets se....

Reactions: Ass Fan

BakaraBaka

Jul 20, 2021
Wow this was disapointing, i don't get some of the devs why are stalling so much with their character to have sex with others, they affraid we lose interest or what i mean look at BaDIK or Broken Dreamers you allready bang the main LI in every update and i don't see anyone losing interest in those games in fact is the contrary... probably the final version of this update will have the sex scene again with the bf if you don't go with Parker...
P.S. I gotta say imo i think Rosa is way more hotter than Jessica...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes