4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Sounds like I'll hold off till we get to something like 0.50 before I jump back in. Maybe by then she'll have the option to go all the way with someone else (not counting heather ofc) and it'll be more worth while.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Hot update, Jessica is smoking hot but make sure she lives up to her "next time" promise. She needs to be like a hoover and leave no trace ! :ROFLMAO:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Sounds like I'll hold off till we get to something like 0.50 before I jump back in. Maybe by then she'll have the option to go all the way with someone else (not counting heather ofc) and it'll be more worth while.
Technically her and heather haven't actually fully gone all the way they've had quickies if anything really given the timing ends due to other matters coming up..a good all the way would be that side angle where Jessica invited the girl at the café to get in on the jog with her and heather thus a setting up for a good 'ol fashion threesome of clam feasting alas it got mentioned for the café girl to get the invites for future hang outs but gets put to back burner for mr parker continuations etc.

Reactions: G39

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Does this game have a good amount of content now?? I have been waiting for a year to play this game but have never tried like I read some recent reviews and it looks like this game is like midnight paradise lol (lots of blue balling).

Reactions: XkillaaX

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Btw, are there any games where one tries to pull the MC out of corruption, drugs, prostitution, whatever and to actually straighten his/her life?
A game where the MC fucks anybody from the start and the further you advance in the story, the less they have sex ? :4Head:

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
A game where the MC fucks anybody from the start and the further you advance in the story, the less they have sex ? :4Head:
Whoring isn't the only way to have sex ;) Also, there are a lot of games here with 3 or 4 years and still no sex and some are even the better rated.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes