4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I really like this update!! from now on i just hope we will see this side of Jessica more. Keep up the good work dev

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I just... don't think my words can make it justice.

Yeah, I know, Stoper ain't as prolific as we all would want to, has a chronic problem with deadlines...
But this isn't new, it's not a secret... and if there is one thing that can also be confirmed is that he ALWAYS delivers.
There is a ton of great masters working on this industry right now, at the renders, at the script...
But absolutely no one tops Stoper as erotic director/writer, NO ONE.

For me, JOHN is a story as simple as it gets, what puts it at another category is how sexy and how right it gets the flow and rythm in every little sexual situation.
Just this last update has had the best spanking and BJ scenes I've ever seen.
It's just masterful how a scene goes smoothly towards its crescendo, always having little details like roleplay, the inner turmoil of our protagonist...

So... while I wish we could have this kind of work every two months... I'm gonna take whatever Stoper can give, because it's ridiculous how good he is.
Thanks for sharing this work with every single one of us.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
So... while I wish we could have this kind of work every two months... I'm gonna take whatever Stoper can give, because it's ridiculous how good he is.
Thanks for sharing this work with every single one of us.
Similar feelings here. From my POV, the best part of StoperArt's work is his attention to detail for the backgrounds. Almost every other dev throws up the standard assets with minimal (if any) alteration, but his are exquisitely detailed and are works of art by comparison. I think he's posted previously that that JOHN is a labour of love for him, so he'll do it at his own pace because he's the primary beneficiary.

The downsides are a slow moving story and glacial updates, but I'm not a patron and getting it for free, so I'm in no position to bitch about those. If the next one is 6 months away, I'll come back then and give it my full appreciation. Aside from BaDIK, every game update I've seen this year has been something I could play through in minutes, so there's nothing unusual about this one in that respect. Would like more branches to explore, but that's just me being greedy.

shanksyou

May 20, 2020
Anyone can share gameplay video of this update? Least I can keep up to date on the progress as I’m unable to access the game.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
in the final version no more scenes will be added, at least this is what I know
Dude come on.. You destroyed my joke with your serious talk here!
Loosen up a little will you? :p

He sometimes add one last scene at the final version and i thought that will be the case for this update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes