4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Lmao, it’s brain churning stuff haha
Not really, when you know what is going on. :unsure:

The reason is simple:
The old RenPy version (7.3.5) use it's own software renderer shipped with each game. The newer RenPy version (v7.4.xx) us the players hardware/systems renderer.

When the game can't access the right renderer your system use the game won't start or will show blurry text. To fix that you either can manually switch renderers (Shift + g) or by recompiling the game with RenPy SDK. Depending on your hardware you might have to update your drivers to be able to play games using RenPy v7.4.xx).

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Btw, are there any games where one tries to pull the MC out of corruption, drugs, prostitution, whatever and to actually straighten his/her life?
Well, there is Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss. There is some optional sideplot about leading a bad girl away from her destructive lifestyle.
But that is done by the MC, not to her.

Reactions: Blаckbеard

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Haven't played the update yet, but from scrolling the thread here, people are asking how 2 consenting nude adults not have sex after their scene (Jessica and Mr Parker). Maybe that will be in the final 0.45 release :unsure: probably wishful thinking though

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I've been following this game for two years (Hard News) for me it's the best female protagonist game ever made and also one of the cutest protagonists. But one thing that always bothered me about the game is that there's practically no anal sex scene. can't miss a masterpiece like this I ask the creator (Stoper) when releasing updates with Jessica having sex with other characters without her boyfriend putting her first with anal sex If possible it would be very sexy and hot many will love it I I'm sure there will be something new in the game that doesn't have I'm already imagining the violent anal sex that she would have very sexy and that's very good this in the game can't miss, I'm not criticizing anything, I just miss this kind of sex in the game

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Nice update Stoper as usual but if you could form a pattern of releasing updates this VN will be near perfect in my opinion as the gap between the updates is kind of huge so it makes the previous encounters a bit lukewarm to remember and I like that you are making Jessica more daring than the previous update so I would also like you to make changes to Connor as well so that the character just doesn't become a run of the mill partner to Female Mc who is just oblivious and unaware to changes Jessica going through but if Connor doesn't change he is no different than a partner in The office, The office wife, Anna exciting affection, Elena's life, AWAM and so on.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I think it's a little disappointing how the branching we got for Heather early on doesn't matter anymore. Like, I expected a little more from the latest scene with her, if Jessica and Connor had a full on threesome with her before.

I actually struggled a bit to go all the way with Heather, when I went through the earlier scenes this time around and when I finally managed it, I was a little disappointed, when that didn't change anything for the latest scene with Heather and Connor.
I'm changing what's required for that branch in the final version.

According to some of the posts and links in this thread, Amanda apparently is more or less professional with it...
She's not a professional writer.
And these are simple typos. People catch them and I fix them, that's why it's called BETA.

Hi stoper,

a little question
The check is to see if Parker is bolder when dealing with Jessica, or it's Jessica who's in complete control of the relationship. Both will have their payoffs as the game progresses.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm changing what's required for that branch in the final version.

And these are simple typos. People catch them and I fix them, that's why it's called BETA.

The check is to see if Parker is bolder when dealing with Jessica, or it's Jessica who's in complete control of the relationship. Both will have their payoffs as the game progresses.
my friend please stop this sex with her husband,I find it very boring,the scene with the two women would be much better if he fuck the other woman and not her husband,make scenes more advanced and not conservative.
(I get bored when I have sex with my wife I can not see other married people having sex) :KEK: (marriage kills love)

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If that's the case, fair enough.

Might want to consider handpicking one or two of your most trusted (English speaking) long time supporters/friends to go over the writing or any other possible errors once renders and the writing is finished before releasing the updates, if you're not already doing that. I believe that would hardly delay the updates any further since you're testing and editing them anyway.

Could lead to a cleaner release and less post-work for you. Not trying to sound like an asshole here, your releases are pretty clean compared to other developers. It's just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Normally I would use the spoiler tag, but in this case people already spoiled everything in this update :cautious:
So first I don't talk about the long time for the update.( people said enough already)
Second =the best update stoper made for this game so fair.
The principal scene was hot, but the Old bastard Parker scene was damn hot.
Jessica is really attracted to this skinny, friendly old man with the huge dick. It looked like she is going the be addict by his huge cock.
What I really liked is that Jessica still fought about Conner in this Scene.
But.. What I don't like that Jessica is very quick fed up with Conner when he has no time for her. She behave very fast selfish. But maybe that the character of hers in this game.
In the end a very good update.. Where people want more of it.
Good job Stoper. Not so good job with the long time of waiting.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
i got an error on day08, can someone help me??
Personally never had errors on day08. I'd just rollback and skip until you're back to where you encountered the error. I feel like these errors can happen kind of randomly at times. Rollbacks always fix it for me.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes