4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
personally a fan of the Lesbian path, so I hope the next update has more of Heather, Blake or Shani
Well, if Jessica doesn't forget again she has a date open with Blake to go clubbing 'this weekend'. As we are already halfway through Saturday this should happen next update :) (should be on Saturday anyway, who goes clubbing on sundays)

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Next to game.exe should be file named log.txt. Open it and see which RenPy version your game use.

1. Make sure you don't use the walkthrough-mod. If you are not sure download the game again.
2. If the won't start, then try to launch it through RenPy SDK ( )
Note: You may need to adjust set the path to the folder where you store the game in Renpy's preferences settings. (The game needs to appear on the left panel when you start RenPy SDK)
3. If the game still won't start, then try to recompile it by clicking on "Build distributions".
ok it finally started!!, now the problem is that the text is all blurry, i know there is a way way to fix it as i did it on DMD but i dont remember how, do you know how?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, but I dont know what happen it stoped working again, i will try doing it again
You should have 4 options choose from renderer (ANGLE, ANGLE2, GL, etc). If you choose the wrong one the game won't start anymore. Press and hold Shift + g while launching the game.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
You should have 4 options choose from renderer (ANGLE, ANGLE2, GL, etc). If you choose the wrong one the game won't start anymore. Press and hold Shift + g while launching the game.
After downloading the renpy it work but the text was blurry so I close it, then it didnt work again, so I havent chose anything, wich option should I chose? Sorry to ask so much im not good at this tech thing

fsfsf222

Jun 14, 2019
Please help me the game dont work for windows (Performance Warning This computer is using software rendering. Its graphics drivers may be out of date or not operating correctly. This can lead to slow or incorrect graphics display. The log.txt file may contain information to help you determine what is wrong with your computer. More details on how to fix this can be found in the documentation.)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Please help me the game dont work for windows (Performance Warning This computer is using software rendering. Its graphics drivers may be out of date or not operating correctly. This can lead to slow or incorrect graphics display. The log.txt file may contain information to help you determine what is wrong with your computer. More details on how to fix this can be found in the documentation.)
If you'd scroll up and/or go back a page or two, there's several posts on how to fix some of the issues people have with the game, including display problems. The game works perfectly fine on Windows.

The error you're getting is literally pointing you at a possible problem with your GPU as it's only using software rendering, meaning your GPU isn't functioning properly with the current render option active. I think part of the error message you received is also telling you to check for functionality of your graphics card aswell as updating drivers if I remember correctly. Might want to try that?

If that's not working, you could always try and press SHIFT + G ingame and change to a different render option. After that, restart your game and see if it's working. If not, repeat the process until you run out of render options. Next step would probably be to buy a new graphics card. :p

Last edited:

mradfre

Feb 3, 2019
To all the people that got the Performance Warning:
1. Download the and extract it.
2. Copy/move/extract your game folder into Ren'Py SDK folder.
3. Open renpy.exe (or renpy-32.exe if your OS is 32bit).
4. Select game from the Projects tab and click Launch Project
I hope this will help and you can enjoy this beautiful game.

Reactions: T800 and Hrenheim

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I'm changing what's required for that branch in the final version.

She's not a professional writer.
And these are simple typos. People catch them and I fix them, that's why it's called BETA.

The check is to see if Parker is bolder when dealing with Jessica, or it's Jessica who's in complete control of the relationship. Both will have their payoffs as the game progresses.
I think the latest version was really hot. Connor and Jessica seem to be really comfortable adding a woman in their sex lives. I think there's a great potential for growth there.

Reactions: stoper
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes