4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Did a new game from start to finish and skipped my way through, I didn't really see anything different. There were a few renders that paused as if I hadn't seen them before but it wasn't 82 of them and like I said, didn't really notice anything different.

Reactions: korkmaz1

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Did a new game from start to finish and skipped my way through, I didn't really see anything different. There were a few renders that paused as if I hadn't seen them before but it wasn't 82 of them and like I said, didn't really notice anything different.
These are the new renders. Did you see them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)

*Updated to v0.41.

EDIT: Mod will be updated when the final version of v0.45 comes out, since beta versions normally have too many bugs and things to be changed.
Please, updated for : Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.45]
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: leg28

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ah, I got paused on a few of those renders with Heather, I didn't see the POV ones probably because I didn't switch the camera settings.
LOL I didn't know that there are female POV and male POV. I was seeing the female's POV and I thought that I could see all the POVs but it seems that you need to keep switching the camera options. My bad.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooo... Fantastic game... Nice update (with the new renders and the new camera setups, better!) and now... another five months of anoying gap till the next update!
Anyway... a few juicy prospects for what's next ...
Jessica (eventually and undoubtedly) will fuck old Parker. (I know that's what everyone expects, bunch of perverts !! LOL)
Also on the list is the old fat pervert of the Mayor. (This is just an idea of mine, but the other perverted fat old man, the Senator, may also be involved.)
The Principal is also on the list.
And let's not forget another old pervert ... the ex-cop, friend of old Parker.
If you're on that path, a threesome with Rosa and old Parker may be included.
Aaand... if we talk about threesomes (depending on your choices) ... there may also be one with Heather and her husband.
Oh!... Let's not leave out of this list the old Director of the Journal ... and the little nerd (I don't remember their names) and some other (always old, fat or ugly) who appears along the way.
Ok. Like I said ... it's just a few ideas of mine.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
is there anything new from the beta to this?
And what does the final version bring?
good question ^^
Going on the Mr Parker route, this still ends in the same place that the Beta one did. What's the difference? :unsure:
I think the same I do not see any difference in this update. I don't want to think that you have to start a new game to see the difference
guys learn to read the next pages before you ask, it has been said many times already
in the final version sounds, text correction, some still images, new POVs and new animated POVs have been added, plus a branch with choice in the last parker scene that is activated only if you have made certain choices the previous days.
THERE ARE NO NEW EVENTS AND NEW FINALS

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
replaying my 0.45b path all is same except 3some fun (2nd lesson) is now missing
so why is this scene gone? is it moved somewhere else? i see no point just this being removed
I changed some stuff on the branching that comes from the scene with Heather and Conner on Day 5. So this new scene happens only if you've had the 3some before.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
True. Tried those saves.... Anybody found those 82 new renders????
Do we even have to ask???? Treasure quest!!!!! Find those new renders :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
friend i don't understand your problem, i played with my old save and i saw all the new renders. the new renders are mainly POV animated, if you don't set the POV correctly in the game settings you won't see them

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes