4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Currahee666

Mar 3, 2018
version i dl'd after thread got updated saying no more beta and after reaching end game says thanks for playing 0.45 of my game etc.
C'est la 0.45 mais sans les traductions, donc ce n'est pas la version final.

This is the 0.45 but without the translations, so it's not the final version.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1330051

Hi, everyone.
In the last couple of days I added the full Spanish and French translations to the game. Thanks to Darax, Tulrek and Catherine1972 for their work. There is also German translation for the content up to Day 10, courtesy of kasi. He's working on the next days and I'll add them when he's ready. The Portuguese translation is in for days 1 to 10 as well, but there are some sentences missing. Danielfiles is going to fix the issues and continue with the new content when he has the time.
For the full version of the update I also added the option to name the save files, and I forgot to mention it. If you haven't noticed there is a save name section at the top of the save window. You write something there and when you click on a save slot, the save it makes will have that name under the time line. You can also ignore it and now write anything, of course.
I'm working on the next update. As I've mentioned before, there will be no side project this time. I'll get back to Paola when I gather some speed with the game.
The image above is a cover I made of Gabriela a month or so ago.
That's it for now. Have fun, and thanks for the support.

----
are you already talking about work on the next update?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
beta, "final" and final versions? did i miss any?
Better wait the official free release on his patreon page. That way you are sure to have a proper version and not a wobbly one. :-/

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Better wait the official free release on his patreon page. That way you are sure to have a proper version and not a wobbly one. :-/
Still strange how a half-finish version with your French translation ended here. Maybe Stoper shared one of his old version here (one without a full implanted French translation)?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Still strange how a half-finish version with your French translation ended here. Maybe Stoper shared one of his old version here (one without a full implanted French translation)?
I thought it was he who update the OP but not anymore. And Stoper never had in his possession a alf translated file.
I certainly DON'T know how it happened. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes