4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Young 0a.jpg

Hi, all.
The little bonus set I'm making is taking a little longer than anticipated. I just made it a little more complex than I thought initially. And there will be a little twist in it, a theme that I haven't done before. But you'll have to wait a little to find out.
The work on the game is going well. I've paused for several days while I work on this little scene, but as soon as it's ready I'm back working on the update. I still can't give you any projection for the release. I'll let you know as soon as I can.
Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

-------

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1429725

Hi, all.
The little bonus set I'm making is taking a little longer than anticipated. I just made it a little more complex than I thought initially. And there will be a little twist in it, a theme that I haven't done before. But you'll have to wait a little to find out.
The work on the game is going well. I've paused for several days while I work on this little scene, but as soon as it's ready I'm back working on the update. I still can't give you any projection for the release. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

-------
Dude on the right looks like SAM from AWAM

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1429725

Hi, all.

-------
I'm not subscribed to StoperArt's Patreon, so I really have no clue what this bonus set is supposed to do for his paying customers, but I'm fairly sure that almost everyone would prefer him to work on the actual game instead of some random renders unrelated to the game they are paying for. I'm also confused as to why this would take him several days when it's just a couple renders (I assume that's what this is?).

Anyway, the usual "it's taking a little longer than anticipated" is almost an automated phrase integrated in most of Stoper's posts at this point, and I find it quite annoying to see yet another creator talking about how he's "only gonna focus on the game's development", just to see him work on some random stuff probably only a handful of people are interested in. Is it really that hard to just do what you told people previously? All these little side projects will only result in the update being delayed by another 1-2 months, and that's just unnecessary and makes Stoper look implausible or unreliable considering the statements he's made after the last update, in my opinion.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not subscribed to StoperArt's Patreon, so I really have no clue what this bonus set is supposed to do for his paying customers, but I'm fairly sure that almost everyone would prefer him to work on the actual game instead of some random renders unrelated to the game they are paying for. I'm also confused as to why this would take him several days when it's just a couple renders (I assume that's what this is?).
I would like him to work 100% on the game, but patrons are not paying a game, they're funding an artist who makes art on different formats. It just happens this game is the main draw of interest I think

But yeah if he doesn't release the update this year it'd be very disappointing

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I would like him to work 100% on the game, but patrons are not paying a game, they're funding an artist who makes art on different formats. It just happens this game is the main draw of interest I think

But yeah if he doesn't release the update this year it'd be very disappointing
I see what you're saying, but let's be real here. People are paying creators like Stoper to receive a product, and to ensure the ongoing development of the product they want. Funding in this case is just another word for "Give me money and I'll provide you with content in return". It's pretty much the same as going into a store, putting your money on the counter and leaving with the product in your hands. And if the product is not what you were promised it would be, you got scammed. Which in this case would be Stoper telling people what he's going to do without actually doing it. But yeah, can't really say you're wrong either.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Anyway, the usual "it's taking a little longer than anticipated" is almost a automated phrase integrated in most of Stoper's posts at this point, and I find it quite annoying to see yet another creator to talk about how he's "only gonna focus on the game's development", just to see them work on some random stuff probably only a handful of people are interested in. Is it really that hard to just do what you told people previously? All these little side projects will only result in the update being delayed by another 1-2 months, and that's just unnecessary and makes Stoper look implausible or unreliable considering the statements he's made after the last update, in my opinion.
I could see a New Year’s Eve update, who knows maybe he’ll use Gabriella as a character in JOHN, he already said Paola will make an appearance in JOHN

Reactions: palmtrees89

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Kid on the left looks like a girl :unsure:

And either the kids have growth problems or the female is a giant
Wait that person on the left is a male????? I thought it was a girl,t hat does look pretty bad, considering stoper´s standards. The woman is hot though.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure what this set is going to be. Is it going to be a short story like Bella's first sin, or it will be just a couple od renders? Anyways i hope we get to play new JOHN update before the end of this year, even if it will be 31st December.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wait that person on the left is a male????? I thought it was a girl,t hat does look pretty bad, considering stoper´s standards. The woman is hot though.
There's no way that's supposed to be a dude. The shoes, colored nails, earrings, possibly lipgloss and even make-up? Female facial features and the brown-pinkish hair. I'd be really surprised if that was meant to be a dude.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There's no way that's supposed to be a dude. The shoes, colored nails, earrings, possibly lipgloss and even make-up? Female facial features and the brown-pinkish hair. I'd be really surprised if that was meant to be a dude.
Yeah, after better look, probably a girl, the nails are polished. Kind of a tomboy though. And flat is justice ?

Overall I don't like this render very much. Great quality, but beetween the giant woman and the tomboy, not to my taste.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1429725

Hi, all.

-------
there was a small step forward, at least he says he can't give release dates (but then what is the development blog for?). Jessica's evolution has been there, needless to deny it, however I think the road traveled by stoper is a bit winding. there are a lot of characters who haven't had any interaction (like co-workers) and yet it would be interesting to see. now at the weekend expect the usual routines seen in other games, this is my prediction unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes