4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
It's not for sure. Jessica and Blake will go to some club and there is a plenty of men in the clubs! I guess that Stoper will give us a choice between girl/girl action or someone else get involved. Like bar event with Heather and the blonde guy...
Personaly Rosa is one of my favorites and path including her and her husband is highly anticipated for me. And this will be the first time (I hope so) when we will see Blake in different outfit - dress, high heels, something classy.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It's not for sure. Jessica and Blake will go to some club and there is a plenty of men in the clubs! I guess that Stoper will give us a choice between girl/girl action or someone else get involved. Like bar event with Heather and the blonde guy...
Personaly Rosa is one of my favorites and path including her and her husband is highly anticipated for me. And this will be the first time (I hope so) when we will see Blake in different outfit - dress, high heels, something classy.
it's an event between jessica and blake, i'd rather it stay between the two of them.
in this case there is the exchange of roles with respect to the relationship with heather.
with jessica, heather commands; but with blake it's jessica who's in charge

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Hope its not a Blake one. I don't know why every game has to have a "coffee shop" with a staff who's gonna fuck each and every girl created by the devs. But happy for lesbo lovers if that's true, they will get pleasure out of that I guess.

umby

May 27, 2017
If you want an update every month, with them getting straight down to sex scenes, then there are many games out there that do this already. Don't spoil JOHN from what makes it a good story.
it was a way to advise stoper to make comics and not to use renpy

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

umby

May 27, 2017
What has an engine for VN with creation of content to do? :unsure:
I simply say that in a game like Jessica's I don't see the need to develop it on renpy, stoper is very good with renderings so his strong point is that my advice remains the same as always, that is to develop a comic of 100 o 200 pages, and then calmly, if he wants to, produce a version with animations. I believe this can save him at least a month less than his normal development.

Reactions: Geko1711

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I simply say that in a game like Jessica's I don't see the need to develop it on renpy, stoper is very good with renderings so his strong point is that my advice remains the same as always, that is to develop a comic of 100 o 200 pages, and then calmly, if he wants to, produce a version with animations. I believe this can save him at least a month less than his normal development.
Then your post has nothing to do with the engine. All you suggestion is: stop wasting time on creating animations. At the same time he could stop wasting time on choices and different paths.

oocally

Sep 2, 2017
It took Michelangelo just a little over four years, from July of 1508 to October of 1512, to finish Sistine Chapel. The ceiling measures about 131 feet (40 meters) long by 43 ft (13 m) wide. Although these numbers are rounded, they demonstrate the enormous scale of this nontraditional canvas. In fact, Michelangelo painted well over 5,000 square feet of frescoes and was paid a total of $78,000 in today's equivalent. And it is taking Stoper that long to get to ..... I have no point to this just like to put a comparrison for people to chew on:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ezdoesit and darlic

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
no graphics engine only render
What you mean is that he should stop wasting time developing the VN and just make comics with his renders right?
That won't really change anything in hindsight besides lowering render count a bit as he spends more time creating renders than porting them into renpy for creating a VN, so unless his speed and productivity changes for the better nothing matters.

umby

May 27, 2017
What you mean is that he should stop wasting time developing the VN and just make comics with his renders right?
That won't really change anything in hindsight besides lowering render count a bit as he spends more time creating renders than porting them into renpy for creating a VN, so unless his speed and productivity changes for the better nothing matters.
Yes, right. It was he who clearly stated in a post that it took almost a third of the time to make paola's comic, in fact it came out almost immediately and honestly it doesn't change much compared to the sequenced images of a vn. I speak according to my needs this is clear, I do not attack those who want to wait 6 months for an update, they are happy.

Reactions: Geko1711

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
For real comics you have to work on page layouts. But he could just make renders named 1 to 999 with small speech bubbles. But Paola is also a kinetic story (without choices and branching to take into account) like most stories, so there is also that for the quicker speed of making

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Holy crap, quit with the caps and quit with the demands. Especially if you are not helping pay for the game. The dev will release the next update when its ready.

• Angry
Reactions: sirsir_sir
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes