4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I know that there has been some frustration with Stoper and the length of time this update has taken, but can I just say that Stoper is really good compared to the dev for A Wife and Mother? We had a whole meltdown today over there from the dev, and while I don't want get off topic I felt like it was a good time to come over here and appreciate that Stoper seems like a good dude. He's a dev that I have enjoyed supporting.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Honestly, I have the best way of handling the wait times between updates.

Simply.

I forget about this VN entirely. The wait time certainly helps with that.

Reactions: mma456

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Honestly, I have the best way of handling the wait times between updates.

Simply.

I forget about this VN entirely. The wait time certainly helps with that.
Amm listen i don't wanna be the one who's bursting your happy bubble but the fact that you are here telling us that you "forget" about this vn shows exactly the opposite...:)

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Amm listen i don't wanna be the one who's bursting your happy bubble but the fact that you are here telling us that you "forget" about this vn shows exactly the opposite...:)
You're right, I shouldn't have said "entirely", I do however stand by forgetting about it though or at least putting it out of your mind, because I still hadn't thought about this VN until today, prior to this was when the last update came out.

Reactions: mma456
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes