4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I really hope this limo driver gets paid extra. The effort required to clean boot imprints on those white leathers, and alcohol stains on the floor.
Not to mention potentially more "sinister" liquids...

My god. ;)
Is this in the next update or just a canon render for patrons?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
That poll is not supposed to decide anything at all and stoper himself clarified that he will not change any story plot or scene's due to any polls so people really need to stop overreacting over nothing.
View attachment 1479369
Yeah right, the only thing that this poll determined is that she'll only have the sex with the winners of the poll only at end of the game cuz streeeeeeching the game as much as he can for "unknown" reasons:LOL: ...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This game for me is the best female protagonist may take a while the updates yes it's true it's very frustrating but it's worth it especially when it comes to this game and I don't want anyone offended by my comment but I prefer Jessica with the men but young But it's ok each one with their fetish but I really liked the scenes that had the mayor sticking his hand in Jessica's pussy hihihi just wanted to see more scenes with mr. packer lol and maybe this update that will have in november I think we will realize Our Dream of seeing Jessica having sex with another character other than the conner I think it will happen soon

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
That renders ages old and just a misc sexy render like the dev blog ones.
Yep, noted but given updates are about 6-monthly 1 can but hope... It would fit perfectly with the plot maybe after a political or fundraising event...

balalank100

May 1, 2017
I can't wait to play the next version TT I check this forum every day.
Anybody who read my comment could you please recommended me some NTR game I should check on. Nowadays I really like this kind of stuff

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Anybody who read my comment could you please recommended me some NTR game I should check on. Nowadays I really like this kind of stuff
Just use the forum! There is plenty of threads dedicated only to NTR. Start from this one.
The problem with most games in that thread is that NTR is not just a possible consequence or a well depicted scenario, but a forced path since the first minute, so they are suitable only if you just want NTR and the plots are usually very stupid. The same applies to most "harem" games or games where you get all the girls you want, of course.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
These games do gets addictive. ;)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Wow, I like Stoper, but this is really poor planning. When he posted this in October, he should have had the content for the update finalized. There should be no question if he will "decide to add more content" at this late stage. You have what you have at this point. This kind of attitude speaks to a poorly organized project manager. I like Stoper, and I think he's making a great game, but this is a bad look.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes