4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Younger guys (Tommy, the Birthday boy, etc...)
20%

Young, attractive men (David, Conner, etc...)
4%

Older, attractive men (Duncan, Christian, etc..)
4%

Old men (Mr. Parker, The Mayor, etc...)
54%

Women
14%

Women together with Conner (like the threesome wth Heather)
3%
401 votes

same situation

Reactions: None44 and wynlard

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Younger guys (Tommy, the Birthday boy, etc...)
20%

Young, attractive men (David, Conner, etc...)
4%

Older, attractive men (Duncan, Christian, etc..)
4%

Old men (Mr. Parker, The Mayor, etc...)
54%

Women
14%

Women together with Conner (like the threesome wth Heather)
3%
401 votes

same situation
Thanks but don't bother too much on this pool. ;)

1501403_IMG_20211101_212536.jpg

Reactions: the3m_dude

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ok, I know this was sexy as hell, but as a woman you guys have no idea how freaking hard that would be to do. The short dress would make it a little easier, but Jessica would probably need both hands against the walls to help steady her. But those heels! Omg, you'd break your ankles if you held that pose too long. When I played that scene I definitely chuckled a little.

But I swear, it's ok having nice things! I'm not here to be the fun police. I just thought it was funny.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Ok, I know this was sexy as hell, but as a woman you guys have no idea how freaking hard that would be to do. The short dress would make it a little easier, but Jessica would probably need both hands against the walls to help steady her. But those heels! Omg, you'd break your ankles if you held that pose too long. When I played that scene I definitely chuckled a little.

But I swear, it's ok having nice things! I'm not here to be the fun police. I just thought it was funny.
Allways interresting to have a woman POV on these crucials things. :sneaky:

Thanks for sharing ! ;)

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I would really like to see some content with the birthday boy. Maybe make him do some chores for her and reward him with some nice little dominating roleplay, Maybe even some daring things. Leaving him wanting more just like Stoper's Style of doing things. Make her the boy's Mistress.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I know how these games work and I think it's a better than average chance that this is Tommy's friend. I'm actually reasonably confident that it is. I don't remember his name, but the same one from the phone texts. I guess we'll find out when Jessica goes LARP-ing. 2025 maybe?
He could be and if that is the case then it will be more fun to see tommy's friends play around with Jessica as tommy gets cucked in the branching path of his route as stated by stoper.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes