4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
cynosural
As not strange, but I Russian. And I also write a lot of things with mistakes. But zombies in the game about erotica, it's wild!
We have a different mentality and everything.) I just expressed my opinion! ;)

For us gays that crazy hee hee :p
You know we have plenty of comics with zombies,right?

Maybe the last 'missing scene' might have something in it, otherwise have to wait 2+ months till next update ....
Probably more.Next 2 updates will be Saturday and Sunday.I doubt Jessica will go there.We probably will wait for Monday.And the meeting with the Mayor will then too:)
Edit.Just read last response.Forget what I said about Mr.Parker:)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here's my crunched versions.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.15 BETA] [stoperArt] - Original Size: 782MB

Download PC (207MB): - - -

Download Mac (201MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought you had stopped doing your magic compressions of games @bossapplesauce ! Not that I dont appreciate what @crust does with his compressions, but I think I finally found my limit... he takes some games from 3GB to 128MB, sadly at that point you CAN see the difference... he doesnt crunch/compress the image, he destroys it LOL.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
think about kink & fetish to some girl who are especially averse to boredom in their sexual lives will be the most likely to become more dominant so to become authoritative, able to control and take the lead of their sexual partner some girl prefer an easy man such as old gramps with working cock or a young inexperience teenager. and don't think everyone to have same fetishes as you do
In that case I'd rather see a young teenager... Probably why my favorite pairing in Anna Exciting Affection is Robert who barely got his first couple of scenes, and they were worth the wait, hopefully he gets more going forward... Seeing the hot busty and mature Anna take control of that barely legal young boy is hot as hell to me (though to be fair I do like old man Alfred there too, just when he is being vanilla, when he starts with his stupid "I want to share you like a slut" crap, I skip that shit, every guy there should feel like he owns Anna wile she is giving it to multiple people that do good by her (so basically fuck the fat boss route).

For this game, I might go back and explore the Parker routes, as I ended it the moment he tried to get more than a over the clothes rub from Jess, my favorite is the neighbor and her husband, then Rosa, then the young gopher in the office.... Probably followed by characters we havent been introduced too... then Parker.... and bringing up the "not-interested" routes are the Black Editor guy... the main Boss, and the stupidass Mayor...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@stoper great game and love the update so far. unlike some i actually really like the Parker scenes and making Jess be a little extra naughty around him and teasing him.

the only thing that i hate is that we have to wait 2 months between updates but your work is solid. easily one of the top games here once you get the game more content.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
@stoper great game and love the update so far. unlike some i actually really like the Parker scenes and making Jess be a little extra naughty around him and teasing him.

the only thing that i hate is that we have to wait 2 months between updates but your work is solid. easily one of the top games here once you get the game more content.
can i ask? what is the new added scene? thanks!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Laura was so hot.
Heather is the master of the pleasure.
I can say the best lesbian scene.And we just start:)
Nice to see that Tommy will stay longer.More variety in males is alway a good thing.
Rosa is even more sexy,Eve too.Maybe next year we will have some fun with them too.And Blake and Laura:)

Reactions: atlas114

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes.

@raulz0r , what save are you using? From which version? In any case, you can start a new game, you'll need less than 5 min to reach the current update by quick skipping with Ctrl (you can select Skip -> Unseen Text from the Preferences, if it doesn't skip).

@Claudio83 , Christian is out of town. I think I forgot to insert that in the conversations with Heather, I'll add it for the release tomorrow, as long as a few small bug fixes in the text.

And thanks to everyone for the feedback. Much appreciated.
Ah… it's a pity! A swinging foursome would have been perfect… maybe the next threesome could be a MMF with Connor, for rightness! :)

Reactions: gardenhunter

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Tommy is the young intern/worker at the office right? man loved that scene too when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more of that scene please. maybe she’ll get naked for him and give him his first bj ever.
That Monday can't come fast enought:)-June 2019 Jessica will be back at work and will see Tommy again,same day will be the Mayor.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have to air my pet gripe again. Victor keeps showing up in the header as David. Not cool!

Otherwise, excellent release. Probably the best-described lesbian scene I have ever read!

Reactions: stoper

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Usually the time between the BETA version and the final version

Usually the time between the BETA version and the final version is not too much, 1-2 weeks, surely not 2 months
following his trend on pateron, its 2 months between major updates so if nothing in this update that a good portion of people want, we have to wait 2 months till next major update. (I know beta update and official update is very short)

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
game is great, but there little amount of it...better wait until june or next year in order to receive a good game experience

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
@raulz0r , what save are you using? From which version? In any case, you can start a new game, you'll need less than 5 min to reach the current update by quick skipping with Ctrl (you can select Skip -> Unseen Text from the Preferences, if it doesn't skip).
Thanks, I ended up starting a new game and skipping until the content for this update

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
there is another scene in the full 0.15.two scenes with heather in the same upgrade:love:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes