4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

tg

May 1, 2017
I like how Jess is taking careful, baby steps in cheating. I like that there's conflict too, in going further. But, I also really like that her attitude changes as soon as the choice is made. The choice was made, and then she's talking about how hot the idea is. I like that approach. Much better than it staying conflicted like a lot of games have.

I think this is a really great game, and that story comes together pretty well. It's a good idea, having her as a reporter, and having temptations to do more and more, to get further with her story. It's interesting.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i know the developer is struggling with the idea of throwing a possible relationshipwith the sister in. but her being my most favorite girl in this game will definetly affect how i play this game. id pretty much just keep Jessica loyal just so the sister doesnt end up with the husband. petty i know but there it is. as a result it limits me to not being able to play the game as i would have originally but still give it props for being one of the few games i like as a female protag.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I have decided that I will wait for at least 2 or 3 updates before playing again, they are too short and too beautiful at the same time. better wait trust me.
Yeah, the same. Anything with the boss this time? I didn't like that he went full on creating scenes for the dude in the newsstand. Also too much time between updates, I'm growing old :)

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
she does look older to me yeah litle less wrinkles than real life but still she looks older than her mentioned age but she look great liek a milf kinda of

umby

May 27, 2017
for me it is perfect, but in any case I would say that the main strength of the game lies in the fact that alternates between hot moments and erotic moments in a very functional way, then the multiple choice in the dialogues is the cherry on the cake, although it must be said that without choosing the "hot" way there is not a lot to see if not exactly the erotic scenes done very well. I'm sorry that the creator has not yet pushed much into the story but just be patient.

Reactions: stoper

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So how many fan signatures for JOHN we have?
And can someone put them all at the OP?

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Happy New Years one and all. Thanks for the content in 2018. Can't wait to see what Jessica will get up to in 2019.

Excelsior

Reactions: gardenhunter

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Happy New Years one and all. Thanks for the content in 2018. Can't wait to see what Jessica will get up to in 2019.

Excelsior
My bets besides the given sex with Conner.
Friday-more Heather
Saturday/feb 2019-mr.Parker
Sunday/apr 2019-start of Laura+their mom
Monday/june 2019-more Mr.Parker,some Tommy,the Mayor
I realy wonder which girl will be the next after Heather.
We pretty much can count Eve out-the relationship is still way too cold.
Laura and their mom-we don't even know if stoper will be realy doing incest.And if he do that probably will take much more time than other females.
Shani-are we even sure there will be something with her?
That leave only 2 possibilities.
Blake-we have a good start.
Rosa-there is some indications that she might be a bi.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #16

Hi, everyone.

I couldn't finish the last even of 0.15 by the end of this month. And since I missed that deadline, I may as well take my time with it. So I'll make it a little bigger than I first planed. I already have the initial renders ready, but I have quite a few more to make, as well as 2 or 3 animations. What I'm saying is, it will take me more than a week more to finish it. But I promise it will be worth the wait. Well, unless you're really not into the characters involved... I'm looking at you, OZ ;)

The BETA version is available for $5 patrons . I'll share it for the $1 tier on January 2nd. There will be no public release of the BETA.

When the full update is ready, I'll share it with all patrons. With the public release a few days later.

Thank you all for the generous support. I wish you a successful and happy 2019, for you and your loved ones.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
A week more from now to finish it? Not sure i'm reading that correctly. Either way i'm happy with the decision. Well, in concept at least, given that i'm among those who don't count Heather or anyone likely to be involved in the expanded content at the tippy top of my list of characters that i'd like to see Jessica interact with :D

Reactions: stoper
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes