4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
@stoper I appreciate the answer; thanks! Once I get through some of my backlog I'll hit up AC after catching up on the main game. (y)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It could be used as a set up for a future Jessica/Mr.Parker scene or potentially after a scene with him and Jessica, to show he happily fucks anything in a skirt.
I doubt that will happen.If any other than Jessica will get scenes that might be Laura not Mr.Parker.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
That Heather scene was glorious!

Hope we get to see more of Blake in the coming updates.
I think the age difference between her and Jessica makes it very appealing.

Reactions: Haise01

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That Heather scene was glorious!

Hope we get to see more of Blake in the coming updates.
I think the age difference between her and Jessica makes it very appealing.
Actualy there is bigger age difference between Jessica/Heather and Jessica/Rosa than Jessica/Blake:)

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Actualy there is bigger age difference between Jessica/Heather and Jessica/Rosa than Jessica/Blake:)
I know, but it's like with with Jessica/Heather and Jessica/Rosa I see them all as women.
With Jessica/Blake it has that sorta "student/teacher" vibe going :)

Reactions: Haise01

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know, but it's like with with Jessica/Heather and Jessica/Rosa I see them all as women.
With Jessica/Blake it has that sorta "student/teacher" vibe going :)
Blake will be back at Monday.
We are now at Friday.
So for Saturday and Sunday maybe we will get Jessica/Laura.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The full update will not be much longer, though. It's just one more event.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
The full update will not be much longer, though. It's just one more event.
So it's just the last event or more cuz you said(on patreon) you'll make it a little bigger than planed after you missed the deadline...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Last update from beta from full version also had 1 more event so it's normal.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Last update from beta from full version also had 1 more event so it's normal.
What are you talking about, it had nothing in plus was just the sex scene with boyfriend at the end of the day, same will be here too dinner with the neighbour and end of the day, if we gonna see something from the next day then that's in plus...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
What are you talking about, it had nothing in plus was just the sex scene with boyfriend at the end of the day, same will be here too dinner with the neighbour and end of the day, if we gonna see something from the next day then that's in plus...
Well, sex scene event with boyfriend wasnt there in BETA version but was in full version so that is something you call a new content.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Well, sex scene event with boyfriend wasnt there in BETA version but was in full version so that is something you call a new content.
Dude that should've been in the final release but like in this case he didn't manage to finish it in time, every update has a full day, if we gonna see something from the next day then that's new content, got it?!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Dude that should've been in the final release but like in this case he didn't manage to finish it in time, every update has a full day, if we gonna see something from the next day then that's new content, got it?!
And exactly the same situation was with the last update, that's why i said ''Last update from beta from full version also had 1 more event so it's normal'', mr Batman.
I don't even know what your problem is, i think that i have to go and burn few bats in your cave or something. o_O

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
And exactly the same situation was with the last update, that's why i said ''Last update from beta from full version also had 1 more event so it's normal'', mr Batman.
I don't even know what your problem is, i think that i have to go and burn few bats in your cave or something. o_O
You just don't get it, maybe is someone here who can explain you better cuz i give up...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes