4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Well hope that this delay won't affect the release schedule of the next update (cough cough)...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Happy New Year to all.
I just go through the thread and didn't find that OZ guy/girl.Maybe it was on Patreon.Well not gonna read all posts there:)
The work Krull did must be for sure at the OP.So anyone can get a signature.

Reactions: stoper

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
You couldn't be more right:)
Bestiality is one of the ultimate form of NTR.
We all know Twilight,right.
Paedophilia masked behind necrophilia and bestiality.
Sure!, If that is your thing, masturbating to Dogs fucking Human or Human fucking corpses! You do you bud!.
Just don't compare NTR to your Fetish, and lastly there is no Bestiality in this game.:)
Here let me help you with the meaning of NTR .
NTR: Your partner getting stolen by other men.
Yes it is vague and that is the reason why the internet created NTR A,B and C, There is also Netorase and Netori.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Sure!, If that is your thing, masturbating to Dogs fucking Human or Human fucking corpses! You do you bud!.
Just don't compare NTR to your Fetish, and lastly there is no Bestiality in this game.:)
Yes it is vague and that is the reason why the internet created NTR A,B and C, There is also Netorase and Netori.
Surely NTR only refers to the partner being stolen, it does not have to be by other men specifically. It could be a woman for example, or a smurf, or indeed a dog.

Still, there's nothing whatsoever to suggest that beastiality will appear in this game; you probably don't need to worry about it.

Reactions: Rythan25

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are the one talking about bestiality.After all BEST! is one of the way to say it.
And don't worry we know for sure that there will be no real dog in the game.
Of course it's possible Jessica to make someone follow her like good dog:)we all know those puppy eyes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: patrickB

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
You are the one talking about bestiality.After all BEST! is one of the way to say it.
And don't worry we know for sure that there will be no real dog in the game.
Of course it's possible Jessica to make someone follow her like good dog:)we all know those puppy eyes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You couldn't be more right:)
"Bestiality" is one of the ultimate form of NTR.
We all know Twilight,right.
Paedophilia masked behind necrophilia and bestiality.

K

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am more interested about the past of Eve.Why she is having a male name-Yves.
Also what will happen when the mother of Jessica and Laura will come?Where will she stay?What about her boyfriend?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Whoa, let's rein this in a bit so we can get back on topic of the game, yeah? I doubt the game will ever have bestiality (and certain other content) as that's against the terms of use on Patreon whether we like it or not. (See .) If Stoper wishes to continue using Patreon, then the inclusion of this content is not a realistic possibility. Stoper can challenge it, of course, but coming up heads is a long shot at best.

Getting back to the game, would playing give any insight/Easter Eggs/whatever to the main game? I mean, are there any other connections to this game other than the protaganist? Or is it just a fun, little romp in an alternate world giving a nod to Jessica O'Neil and is completely independent of this game? I haven't tried it since... undead are icky, lol.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Getting back to the game, would playing give any insight/Easter Eggs/whatever to the main game? I mean, are there any other connections to this game other than the protaganist? Or is it just a fun, little romp in an alternate world giving a nod to Jessica O'Neil and is completely independent of this game? I haven't tried it since... undead are icky, lol.
The AC is a parallel universe, the only common thing is Jessica (and maybe a couple more character in the future). In one scene from Hard News, Mr. Parker mentions cracking a big scoop related to a crazy scientist. AC is what would've happened if he had failed.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes