4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
henlo guys ! :)
I didn't play the 0.5 beta, is the final version worth it? or can i wait another 6 months ? :D

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.50] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 596 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 562 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone, good night everyone, so I just played this final Jessica update and I really liked it, you know, I always realized that David is in love with Jessica but unfortunately in the end she thought about Conner again but it's part of the game she has to think about the consequences that come from cheating on your husband.. but forgetting that fact, I found the journey with David interesting, I found it even more beautiful, these two combine a lot like a good latte lol and one more thing, there should be more paths with so far he had little content with this character and his story with Jessica but in the end to show a little I liked it thank you very much Stoper many are impatient with the delay of updates but I even understand that you are working a lot on the game I trust yours project and i will start supporting it i as a player i know very well that it must be very difficult to create a game from scratch with a good story and several things together animations images persona modeling gem gens has several fa tors in creating a game and for those who understand a lot I don't know about you but I think oh Jessica News one of the most realistic games I've seen so far there are other good ones but this is another level

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes