4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So I take it there's no NTR in the new update?
A shame. I'd hoped there would be more of that.
Can't say that Stoper isn't delivering... just not what I'm looking for.

As long as people support him I'm happy. Maybe he'll decide to do more of it in the future.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Walkthrough Mod + Improvements:

Features:

-Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)
-Improvements (see all scenes options)

NOTE:
I should add walkthrough in-game for more routes in the next game updates.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you want to choose another route (not needed if you are going to use the "normal" walkthrough)

*Updated to v0.45. Bug Fixed (again).
*This mod will only be updated if the game version is not a beta version.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or

SCREENSHOTS:
Its not beta no more will you update? Or follow what other people said?

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Not sure why so many are crying about Jessica not being a total slut yet. I kinda like it when the female protagonist isn't everyones cumdumpster. Like, of course she fucks her boyfriend/hubby alot when they look and act like Connor. Dude is a fucking Chad. And AWAM is good game too. Ofcourse she fucks her husband before other characters. He is not some mega loser.

If u want a game where the female protag fucks everyone single person as soon as she meets them, play Mryiam or Office Story. Good games, female protag, fucks everyone immediately like a fucking slut. (Granted, Myriam doesn't have to be a slut, the option is there though. My Myriam is a boss bitch)

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Not sure why so many are crying about Jessica not being a total slut yet. I kinda like it when the female protagonist isn't everyones cumdumpster. Like, of course she fucks her boyfriend/hubby alot when they look and act like Connor. Dude is a fucking Chad. And AWAM is good game too. Ofcourse she fucks her husband before other characters. He is not some mega loser.

If u want a game where the female protag fucks everyone single person as soon as she meets them, play Mryiam or Office Story. Good games, female protag, fucks everyone immediately like a fucking slut. (Granted, Myriam doesn't have to be a slut, the option is there though. My Myriam is a boss bitch)
I think in four years , the game and story should have reached where Jessica does cardio exercises with other people than her husband , well looks like gonna have to wait till the end of this year to finally get a single scene of it.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
According to the genres.. all kinks are optional.
So, can this game be played as lesbian only? I see in the other comments that MC Jessica does have a husband.
Can sex with him (or men in general) be avoided all together?
There are 2 scenes that i remember where the BF is unavoidable, so no not all kinks are avoidable.

Reactions: MG-Gaming

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I like the game so far. Unfortunate update frequency aside. When the more exiting content will come in the future. It seems the game will only get better.
I have one issue though. If I mute the music in the settings, I expect it to be muted. The slider is there for a reason.
Yet when they went to the club for the first time I get music blasting in my ears and I had to mute all sound to get rid of it.
That is annoying to me and should be fixed. I expect no music if I turn the slider for music off.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
According to the genres.. all kinks are optional.
So, can this game be played as lesbian only? I see in the other comments that MC Jessica does have a husband.
Can sex with him (or men in general) be avoided all together?
I just ran through a lesbian playthrough, as was stated there are a couple unavoidable one where you choose between oral or sex in the morning, but overall I would say it's worth playing.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes