4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

hohol

May 5, 2020
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.50] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 596 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 562 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
skinte on MEGA please, with this I can not download the speed drops to zero!

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.50] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 596 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 562 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
having issues accessing the link any other way or other link ?
for example gofile ? sorry for bothering.

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
information: how long do you have to wait for an update? and an update of how many renderings does it consist of?
(I am a new user)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
information: how long do you have to wait for an update? and an update of how many renderings does it consist of?
(I am a new user)
We don't know exactly, the best answer is when it's ready, Stoper is slow and not exactly the peak at communicating a secure release date.
Depends how big is the new scene he's working on ( hopefully), again only him know that.
Sorry for not being of much help. :)

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
We don't know exactly, the best answer is when it's ready, Stoper is slow and not exactly the peak at communicating a secure release date.
Depends how big is the new scene he's working on ( hopefully), again only him know that.
Sorry for not being of much help. :)
thanks for the reply;), i noticed a lot of well made games in this forum, but the problem is almost always the same i.e. the release time between updates which is a shame as some games are really good and well done.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thanks for the reply;), i noticed a lot of well made games in this forum, but the problem is almost always the same i.e. the release time between updates which is a shame as some games are really good and well done.
You're welcome and I agree, the problem imho, is that too many devs don't plan ahead and start projects too big for them
And when you start alone working on something too big is easy to be burned and grow tired of it, because like for all the artistic creations it require a lot of dedication, time and efforts both mental and physical, and that can come back biting at you. :)

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
you don't have to be on the lesbian route with blake,
I think he changed something, you need to kiss blake in the first scene. I dont think this was necessary in Beta.
All in all it was a disappointing update. I didn't like the cheating part this time, I'm not into that lovey-dovey stuff. Too bad nothing went with Ethan and Jessica only has eyes for David and Blake on that route, pretty weak. In the end the first time I prefer the swingers route over the cheating route.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes