4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT
There is no freedom of speech in this forum
it's funny like when you compliment the work of the developer, your post wont be deleted
but if you criticize him or joke about him your post will be deleted even if your point is right
Such a pity that you will have to become a "stoper's yes man" to let your post remain in this forum
Tech drive censorship is not just limited to this forum unfortunately.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I have one issue though. If I mute the music in the settings, I expect it to be muted. The slider is there for a reason.
Yet when they went to the club for the first time I get music blasting in my ears and I had to mute all sound to get rid of it.
That is annoying to me and should be fixed. I expect no music if I turn the slider for music off.
The music in the club comes from the Sound setting. The moaning sounds are from Voice. There's no actual music in the game, so the Music slider doesn't do anything at the moment.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I agree with you 100 percent, everytime you post something negative about stoper it comes down pretty quickly, not much sense of this forum if you cannot state your opinion about the game,the updates or the content.
Most threads here aren't like that, but yeah....this thread in particular ranks right at the top of the more blatant examples of negative comment censorship you'll find on this board. It's pretty much a night and day experience reading through the comments shortly after every update drops, and then a day or 2 latter after the "dev doesn't like that comment or negative light it shined on his game so it has to go" mass purge :)

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Guys, I just wanna be helpful to someone as I would have loved to read this myself months ago.

I loved this game (JOHN) a lot when I've found it but as you all know, there's not much new content lately and I was concerned I couldn't find another game similar to this.

For those of you who don't know Anna Exciting Affection, damn, go play it.
I've found it lately and I've been playing for weeks, Anna surpassed Jessica in terms of hotness and naughtiness.
If you never tried it, you won't be disappointed.

Hope someone will appreciate it in the meantime we'll wait for another update of JOHN (when, who knows).

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...a day or 2 latter after the "dev doesn't like that comment or negative light it shined on his game so it has to go" mass purge :)
The dev has nothing to do with the moderation of this forum. Only moderators and admins can delete comments. Seriously, this is not a rocket science here, I find it hard to believe that you people really can't understand something so profoundly simple.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What he posted isn't "vague". There's no extended cheating scene because it doesn't fit with the corruption process.

For a lot of people, the journey (corruption) is way more important than the destination (Jessica getting boinked by the entire town). Personally, I quickly lose interest in a game once the main character becomes a cock sleeve and I imagine a lot of people have the same opinion on this.
My continued interest depends vastly on why they're a cock sleeve...basically how they got there and how they perceive themselves. lol
I.E.: Is she being forced into cock-sleeve-ness, and is still trying to escape from it, or is she enjoying being a cock cleaner for every pole around, and has no intentions of stopping?
Will her BF/hubby be ok with her beef curtains after said sharing, if she happens to get away from it?
Many many circumstances...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Guys, I just wanna be helpful to someone as I would have loved to read this myself months ago.

I loved this game (JOHN) a lot when I've found it but as you all know, there's not much new content lately and I was concerned I couldn't find another game similar to this.

For those of you who don't know Anna Exciting Affection, damn, go play it.
I've found it lately and I've been playing for weeks, Anna surpassed Jessica in terms of hotness and naughtiness.
If you never tried it, you won't be disappointed.

Hope someone will appreciate it in the meantime we'll wait for another update of JOHN (when, who knows).
I followed that game for years, until sometime last year, when it seemed like every update I was having to start over due to the new update not accepting my saves, for various different reasons. It was also starting to become more buggy, due to system changes. When it started, it was in RPGM, and it was a great game. When Chapter 2 hit, the dev changed to Ren'Py, which in itself isn't bad, but the way it was implemented just started becoming more of a hassle.
I've put the game on hold until it gets finished. Just my personal preference. I got tired of having to start over every new update.
But, Anna was also my favorite MC and the art in those games is all great.
If you haven't yet, go check out all the short side story games from that dev.
There are several, but off the top of my head...
Hard Exam 1-2...Anna Christmas Gift...Old Church...there was another fan made mini game from her as a high school skateboarder, if you can find it lol...it was in some fan thread.

Reactions: nsiac

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ok, I have an observation regarding Blake: If you choose Jessica going alone with her and she already kissed her before in the taxi, the things in the bar happen very fast, there's no foreplay, we don't get more info about her, her hobbies, dreams, job, college, personality, basically nothing. Ironically, when Jessica goes with Connor, there's more chatting about these things, we learn that the café where she works is from her family and there's some teasing with the strawberry, there's more info and more character development, despite Jessica should be more interested in her in the solo path. Blake remains still very flat.

My advice is to put dialogs about the college and the café in that path too and more foreplay before the action, something similar to the strawberry, maybe touching her legs, clever compliments, jokes...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ok, I have an observation regarding Blake: If you choose Jessica going alone with her and she already kissed her before in the taxi, the things in the bar happen very fast, there's no foreplay, we don't get more info about her, her hobbies, dreams, job, college, personality, basically nothing. Ironically, when Jessica goes with Connor, there's more chatting about these things, we learn that the café where she works is from her family and there's some teasing with the strawberry, there's more info and more character development, despite Jessica should be more interested in her in the solo path. Blake remains still very flat.

My advice is to put dialogs about the college and the café in that path too and more foreplay before the action, something similar to the strawberry, maybe touching her legs, clever compliments, jokes...
Agree. The solo date with Blake seems too short, even if the sex would have gone to the end. Even when you didn't kissed her in the taxi, the scene is longer with David and his friend though you don't learn more about her and want to match her with a guy

Last edited:

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I followed that game for years, until sometime last year, when it seemed like every update I was having to start over due to the new update not accepting my saves, for various different reasons. It was also starting to become more buggy, due to system changes. When it started, it was in RPGM, and it was a great game. When Chapter 2 hit, the dev changed to Ren'Py, which in itself isn't bad, but the way it was implemented just started becoming more of a hassle.
I've put the game on hold until it gets finished. Just my personal preference. I got tired of having to start over every new update.
Hard Exam 1-2...Anna Christmas Gift...Old Church...there was another fan made mini game from her as a high school skateboarder, if you can find it lol...it was in some fan thread.
I'm actually still playing Chapter 1 (RenPy version), I don't like RPGM. So far didn't have any issues at all.

And thank you so much, I discovered just a while ago that the dev released side stories about Anna, can't wait to play them too. Anna is my favorite MC, then Gail from The Office (and updates are slow for that game too).

Looks like the dev of Anna is much better when it comes to updates and communication, am I right?

May 7, 2021
I'm enjoying AEA, but ran into a stretch of chapter 2 that is, to me at least, unplayable. Jeremy shows up for an extended scene despite being quite dead in my playthrough, then the game outright crashed if I try to turn the hobo down.

Another game of this type that is particularly good imo is Project Myriam. The main thing I'll give props to PM for is you can approach it from a very wide variety of ways. Myriam can be a total slot, hard-core lesbian, loyal wife (while I actually do like having this option, I can't imagine anyone taking it because her husband is such a POS), and all kinds of variants between.

As for this game, while I certainly do wish the updates would be bigger and more frequent, I'm not running into any bugs and I like the material that is there so I won't complain too much.

May 7, 2021
I'm actually still playing Chapter 1 (RenPy version), I don't like RPGM. So far didn't have any issues at all.

And thank you so much, I discovered just a while ago that the dev released side stories about Anna, can't wait to play them too. Anna is my favorite MC, then Gail from The Office (and updates are slow for that game too).

Looks like the dev of Anna is much better when it comes to updates and communication, am I right?
The dev who did the Renpy remake of chapter 1 is not the main dev on the game and the change from RPGM to Ren'Py has clearly caused them some issues. It'll be worth it in the end, but it's definitely causing some issues.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes