4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I hope things will speed up from now on. Will it happen? Only time will tell.
Again, not attacking you personally on this but... not sure if you have any experience working in a professional setting but this is not something you'd say to clients or potential clients. If this is a passion project, a hobby of some sort, I would agree that you can work this at your own pace and no one has the right to voice their disagreements. But the moment you accept any form of payment for it it becomes a different conversation entirely. Even big label music artists had to work with a timeline to produce their music.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure why so many are crying about Jessica not being a total slut yet. I kinda like it when the female protagonist isn't everyones cumdumpster. Like, of course she fucks her boyfriend/hubby alot when they look and act like Connor. Dude is a fucking Chad. And AWAM is good game too. Ofcourse she fucks her husband before other characters. He is not some mega loser.

If u want a game where the female protag fucks everyone single person as soon as she meets them, play Mryiam or Office Story. Good games, female protag, fucks everyone immediately like a fucking slut. (Granted, Myriam doesn't have to be a slut, the option is there though. My Myriam is a boss bitch)
I agree with you, i also prefer when gorgeous characters like Jess are getting corrupted slowly, not when they aer fucking everyone from the start. But this game is in production for 4 years almost, that should be enough time for Jessica to start getting more frisky. Absolutely i do not want her to have sex in every scene, that would ruin the experience, but a little bit more actions is in order.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I agree with you, i also prefer when gorgeous characters like Jess are getting corrupted slowly, not when they aer fucking everyone from the start. But this game is in production for 4 years almost, that should be enough time for Jessica to start getting more frisky. Absolutely i do not want her to have sex in every scene, that would ruin the experience, but a little bit more actions is in order.
She almost has sex or performs sexual acts in every scene though (like it should be)... but it's with her boyfriend or/and girls (and a bit with Parker)

If you can only fap seeing dicks into vaginas it's a little sad but there is always Connor

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123 and Ass Fan

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
10 pages of comments since i visited this thread 2 days ago lol. Was a long wait for this 0.5 and it was very short, the quality is there and Jessica is too hot to handle, but it all feels like a huge tease, for all the fans. We get to play a little bit just to want more of the stunning Jessica, and then it ends. Will be a long way towards the next time we get to have fun with her.
Wish you all, who commented here lately , good luck and good health and hope to see you all here when the next update (hopefully one with jucier content) is released. Same wishes for stoper.

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
Whooo... I said I wouldn't play this update, and I'd wait another 6 months to play the next one. then as I had nothing to do tonight, I told myself that I was going to try it. well i should have waited... I mean, i really like Stopper job,
even if he tends to blue-ball us... but meeennn... This is without a doubt the worst update he's released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
disappointing

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.50]:

Features
:

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or

MOD is only compatible with english version.

SCREENSHOTS:
Is there an Android mod with this anywhere?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes