4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
This is the Only game which develops backwards
I was thinking to stay silent for a while but i will just say one thing that came to mind. I played a new update of a game called Red Falls yesterday and there is one scene where someone blindfolded the main character and sucked his dick. I immediately thought about this game and Jessica. How awesome would it be if Jessica gets blindfolded in some situation and gets some action with someone?
Maybe while thinking she is doing it with Conner, and maybe after the action she gets to take blindfolds off so we see her reaction, or she can just leave them on. I played a lot of games and very few of them have used blindfolds, i find them very sexy, they spice things up. Would like if devs used them more.
I just need to see a few scenes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Giving an old pervert a BJ is far worse than just a kiss and her feeling guilty about the kiss and nothing else she's done behind Connors back doesn't make much sense to me.
Yes and no. She's more likely to catch feelings by kissing her life-long friend than by blowing Parker. He's also more likely to keep his mouth shut and carry the secret to the grave :D

Reactions: Busted1201

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I am getting errors when using the walkthrough mod. Is it not compatible with the latest version?
Make sure you're using the v0.50 mod version. Everytime you use a mod for an incomplete game, you won't be able to use an old save for the new version of the game. You'll have to start from scratch otherwise you'll just get errors...

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
My expectations in this project were very high and during the first 3 or 4 updates they continued like this. But let's face it, the last update is very weak and I have the impression that the situation will not improve in the future. Not only because of how extremely short it has been, little content and very simple, but because of the amount of time it has taken. I'm pretty disappointed

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
To NTR people, do you consider this game NTR? I'm not a fan of NTR, but I play this one without any problems. Making it very clear that my intention is not to cause fights, but to discuss how we view the game.
I know it has NTR, but in my view, I don't consider NTR (my opinion). Since the main character, and who we play with, is a woman. So in my view, I don't see any problems with playing, in my opinion, it would be more netori, than netorare itself. Although both are classified as NTR.
How do you face this game? No offense, just to see how people take it.
And I don't understand why AWAM doesn't get that label, since it's something along the same lines, but there too I wouldn't see it as NTR either.
There's no NTR in this game to the best of my recollection. Jessica is the protagonist, and there's no question of her having any of her love interests stolen. There is a lot of her cheating on her boyfriend, but that's a different thing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, that's how I look at it, but the tags here are used for both.
No, the NTR tag on this site is specifically defined as netorare only:
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
The only way I can think of that this could possibly apply to this game is the swinging neighbour couple, and that's quite a stretch.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wanted so much to see this scene between Jessica is Mayor I even imagine how sexy it would be hihi But it's a shame that it will take time to see a scene like this, unfortunately, I'm even sad now. lol oops these Arts were made by Coriolan

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes