4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I said it even before but the post got deleted.... he never made a cheating path in past six months and started working on it after beta was released. So the fact he said that he did made one but didn't like it so he trashed it is complete bullshit. Well see you next year hopefully with some content of worth .
It's certainly weird that after six months the update wasn't quite finished, which is especially apparent on the lesbian path, where the scene ends abruptly. But then it took less than a month to smooth out the ending and come up with a completely new scene.
Even if it's true that he worked on three scenes, but had to srap one of them, how could it ever be possible to come up with something better, if he couldn't do it in six months? One month vs. six is quite the rush.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You obviously are hanging only in small game threads.
Because otherwise you will know that any of the top 20 (according to views) games is way more censored.
Some of the games have more than 1000 pages removed. Even more than 2000.
I actually frequent quite a few threads here. Many bigger then this. All of which, with the exception of 1, I'm betting I could of posted that reply you quoted and logged in today *without* seeing the notification that it had been deleted. Which of course that one was, and as I will again repeat I already know would happen ( and with absolute certainty after it got a bunch of likes lol).

Like i said before though that's whatever. I'm not invested enough in this game in particular to really wonder beyond yet. What early potential I saw in it in the beginning (as a big female MC game fan) was mostly lost within my own perception of a dev who's early effort passion for the project seemed to mostly dimmer out after the first couple initial releases (stating my own opinion on that specifically, ABOUT THE GAME CONTENT IN THIS SPECIFIC GAME'S THREAD, will also with absolutely certainty get this post deleted too btw ;)).

Reactions: mma456

Shnd1378

Jan 28, 2021
I downloaded the update 2 or 3 weeks ago, I think it was Beta
Should I download the new update? Or it has no difference?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm actually still playing Chapter 1 (RenPy version), I don't like RPGM. So far didn't have any issues at all.

And thank you so much, I discovered just a while ago that the dev released side stories about Anna, can't wait to play them too. Anna is my favorite MC, then Gail from The Office (and updates are slow for that game too).

Looks like the dev of Anna is much better when it comes to updates and communication, am I right?
For the most part, yes. There were a couple moments of bugs that took a while to get fixed, from what I remember, but overall, I'd say it's a good dev. I plan on going back to it once Chapter 2 is completed. I just had to start over one too many times, and that is my kryptonite. I know the vast majority of games on here on "work in progress", but it isn't too difficult to find a game that has consistent, smooth updates, and no need to start over due to saves not working.
Anna is a great choice.

umby

May 27, 2017
This is the Only game which develops backwards
I was thinking to stay silent for a while but i will just say one thing that came to mind. I played a new update of a game called Red Falls yesterday and there is one scene where someone blindfolded the main character and sucked his dick. I immediately thought about this game and Jessica. How awesome would it be if Jessica gets blindfolded in some situation and gets some action with someone?
Maybe while thinking she is doing it with Conner, and maybe after the action she gets to take blindfolds off so we see her reaction, or she can just leave them on. I played a lot of games and very few of them have used blindfolds, i find them very sexy, they spice things up. Would like if devs used them more.
I just need to see a few scenes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Giving an old pervert a BJ is far worse than just a kiss and her feeling guilty about the kiss and nothing else she's done behind Connors back doesn't make much sense to me.
Yes and no. She's more likely to catch feelings by kissing her life-long friend than by blowing Parker. He's also more likely to keep his mouth shut and carry the secret to the grave :D

Reactions: Busted1201

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I am getting errors when using the walkthrough mod. Is it not compatible with the latest version?
Make sure you're using the v0.50 mod version. Everytime you use a mod for an incomplete game, you won't be able to use an old save for the new version of the game. You'll have to start from scratch otherwise you'll just get errors...

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
My expectations in this project were very high and during the first 3 or 4 updates they continued like this. But let's face it, the last update is very weak and I have the impression that the situation will not improve in the future. Not only because of how extremely short it has been, little content and very simple, but because of the amount of time it has taken. I'm pretty disappointed

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
To NTR people, do you consider this game NTR? I'm not a fan of NTR, but I play this one without any problems. Making it very clear that my intention is not to cause fights, but to discuss how we view the game.
I know it has NTR, but in my view, I don't consider NTR (my opinion). Since the main character, and who we play with, is a woman. So in my view, I don't see any problems with playing, in my opinion, it would be more netori, than netorare itself. Although both are classified as NTR.
How do you face this game? No offense, just to see how people take it.
And I don't understand why AWAM doesn't get that label, since it's something along the same lines, but there too I wouldn't see it as NTR either.
There's no NTR in this game to the best of my recollection. Jessica is the protagonist, and there's no question of her having any of her love interests stolen. There is a lot of her cheating on her boyfriend, but that's a different thing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, that's how I look at it, but the tags here are used for both.
No, the NTR tag on this site is specifically defined as netorare only:
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
The only way I can think of that this could possibly apply to this game is the swinging neighbour couple, and that's quite a stretch.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes