4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I'm enjoying AEA, but ran into a stretch of chapter 2 that is, to me at least, unplayable. Jeremy shows up for an extended scene despite being quite dead in my playthrough, then the game outright crashed if I try to turn the hobo down.

Another game of this type that is particularly good imo is Project Myriam. The main thing I'll give props to PM for is you can approach it from a very wide variety of ways. Myriam can be a total slot, hard-core lesbian, loyal wife (while I actually do like having this option, I can't imagine anyone taking it because her husband is such a POS), and all kinds of variants between.

As for this game, while I certainly do wish the updates would be bigger and more frequent, I'm not running into any bugs and I like the material that is there so I won't complain too much.
Myriam husband was single alpha male npc in that game. When dev destroy husband's storyline, i DROPT that game

Last edited:

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
The quality of the updates is good but i don't know if it justifies 6 months between the last 3 of them, i would support if it was a bit faster not gonna lie cause the game IS a masterpiece in it's own genre.

Reactions: Bolero

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I'm enjoying AEA, but ran into a stretch of chapter 2 that is, to me at least, unplayable. Jeremy shows up for an extended scene despite being quite dead in my playthrough, then the game outright crashed if I try to turn the hobo down.

Another game of this type that is particularly good imo is Project Myriam. The main thing I'll give props to PM for is you can approach it from a very wide variety of ways. Myriam can be a total slot, hard-core lesbian, loyal wife (while I actually do like having this option, I can't imagine anyone taking it because her husband is such a POS), and all kinds of variants between.

As for this game, while I certainly do wish the updates would be bigger and more frequent, I'm not running into any bugs and I like the material that is there so I won't complain too much.
Thanks for sharing, but please use the spoiler tag for people who haven't reached that point yet.

Reactions: Sol_Invictus2009

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
The dev has nothing to do with the moderation of this forum. Only moderators and admins can delete comments. Seriously, this is not a rocket science here, I find it hard to believe that you people really can't understand something so profoundly simple.
I would honestly take all this negativity as a backhanded compliment. People are desperate to play more of the game and get frustrated (like children admittedly) that it isn't going as quickly as they'd like. Keep up the great work.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I hope things will speed up from now on. Will it happen? Only time will tell.
Again, not attacking you personally on this but... not sure if you have any experience working in a professional setting but this is not something you'd say to clients or potential clients. If this is a passion project, a hobby of some sort, I would agree that you can work this at your own pace and no one has the right to voice their disagreements. But the moment you accept any form of payment for it it becomes a different conversation entirely. Even big label music artists had to work with a timeline to produce their music.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure why so many are crying about Jessica not being a total slut yet. I kinda like it when the female protagonist isn't everyones cumdumpster. Like, of course she fucks her boyfriend/hubby alot when they look and act like Connor. Dude is a fucking Chad. And AWAM is good game too. Ofcourse she fucks her husband before other characters. He is not some mega loser.

If u want a game where the female protag fucks everyone single person as soon as she meets them, play Mryiam or Office Story. Good games, female protag, fucks everyone immediately like a fucking slut. (Granted, Myriam doesn't have to be a slut, the option is there though. My Myriam is a boss bitch)
I agree with you, i also prefer when gorgeous characters like Jess are getting corrupted slowly, not when they aer fucking everyone from the start. But this game is in production for 4 years almost, that should be enough time for Jessica to start getting more frisky. Absolutely i do not want her to have sex in every scene, that would ruin the experience, but a little bit more actions is in order.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I agree with you, i also prefer when gorgeous characters like Jess are getting corrupted slowly, not when they aer fucking everyone from the start. But this game is in production for 4 years almost, that should be enough time for Jessica to start getting more frisky. Absolutely i do not want her to have sex in every scene, that would ruin the experience, but a little bit more actions is in order.
She almost has sex or performs sexual acts in every scene though (like it should be)... but it's with her boyfriend or/and girls (and a bit with Parker)

If you can only fap seeing dicks into vaginas it's a little sad but there is always Connor

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123 and Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes