4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You know, I really love the Jessica/Heather scenes, but I can't say I don't feel sorry for Conner.
And it's really weird that Jessica is pissed that Conner may be lying to her about where he was when she's been cheating and lying.
I don't see their relationship ending well. Thankfully, Jessica's sister has the hots for Conner, so at least he may find someone else later on.

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
Hilarious comments here!
they talk about scenes... obvious because there is no plot and no story progression!
Stoper is only able to make short scenes and short stories.

den_tiger all scenes are totally disconnected I don't know where you was able to realize that their relationship will not end well. (maybe it is just your dream?)

look at the tag "swinging" and "ntr"

This game is just a collection of short scenes.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You know, I really love the Jessica/Heather scenes, but I can't say I don't feel sorry for Conner.
And it's really weird that Jessica is pissed that Conner may be lying to her about where he was when she's been cheating and lying.
I don't see their relationship ending well. Thankfully, Jessica's sister has the hots for Conner, so at least he may find someone else later on.
Good let them breakup, I don’t care about her staying with Conner, maybe she kicks him out or she leaves & he hooks up with her sister or mom, fine with me just no more wasting time with jessica Connor scenes.And if he doesn’t want to breakup and is just being a simp, then

Jess will have to Cuck him and bang dudes in front of him and say
“ what part of it’s over didn’t you understand, unless your into watching me get fucked by other guys, get the fuck out!”
It’s like AWAM nobody wants to see Sophia and Liam sex any anymore.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hilarious comments here!
they talk about scenes... obvious because there is no plot and no story progression!
Stoper is only able to make short scenes and short stories.

den_tiger all scenes are totally disconnected I don't know where you was able to realize that their relationship will not end well. (maybe it is just your dream?)

look at the tag "swinging" and "ntr"

This game is just a collection of short scenes.
I see the story unfold little by little while playing this game. I see the SLOW progression of Jessica trying to win her spot at the Gazette. I see her investigation progress and her relation with Conner growing appart on the full sheat path or regaining some steam if you choose the full Conner path. For this last I agree it is way less exciting. Not my cup of tea.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Conner is definitely the winner of all updates.:sneaky:
In every updates he gets sex with Jessica and every second update he has a threesome.
Lol. Conner = Vip :ROFLMAO:
Well COnner is used like a cheap whore mainly because he is the only dick Jessica can have while we progress through the ' slow ' corruption of Jessica. Without him, we literally only have pussy on pussy .

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Well COnner is used like a cheap whore mainly because he is the only dick Jessica can have while we progress through the ' slow ' corruption of Jessica. Without him, we literally only have pussy on pussy .
Indeed
Like I wrote some time ago, I have no problem with Conner. But it's already time for Jessica to get some other dick. No HJ no BJ just the real thing.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Good let them breakup, I don’t care about her staying with Conner, maybe she kicks him out or she leaves & he hooks up with her sister or mom, fine with me just no more wasting time with jessica Connor scenes.And if he doesn’t want to breakup and is just being a simp, then

“ what part of it’s over didn’t you understand, unless your into watching me get fucked by other guys, get the fuck out!”
(y)finally a comment with the same thought I have. I agree with you a lot you know I even understand Stoper insisting all the straight scenes between Jessica / Conner because they are boyfriends but it makes no sense.. "ALL THE STRAIGHT SEX SCENES BE WITH CONNER IT MAKES THE GAME A LITTLE BORING BUT NOW IT'S PROGRESSING LIKE MR.PARKER" for me this has cheered me up a little until I play again to review this scene between the two lol which is very good even what I hope most is that the beach scene between Rosa / Jessica and the husband and children have something spicy waiting for us.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Indeed
Like I wrote some time ago, I have no problem with Conner. But it's already time for Jessica to get some other dick. No HJ no BJ just the real thing.
already had a handjob blowjob just missing the real sex we're waiting for it's time for Jessica to get a real cock in her pussy and maybe anal sex would be wonderful and there's a character who loves messing with Jessica's ass is the Mayor lol and he is That's why he's my favorite character of the other guys

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

If there needs to be a sex scene between spouses, they should just use a text card that reads, "they both had sex!" and be done with it. Almost nobody who comes here are interested in watching married people have sex! These scenes are a complete waste of time, the time they could've otherwise used productively to render events that actually entices the fans.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If there needs to be a sex scene between spouses, they should just use a text card that reads, "they both had sex!" and be done with it. Almost nobody who comes here are interested in watching married people have sex! These scenes are a complete waste of time, the time they could've otherwise used productively to render events that actually entices the fans.
So those incest vns of male protagonists where lets say the mom and dad are fucking they're unnecessary as well right?

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123 and cxx
May 7, 2021
If you're not interested in those scenes and a dev keeps putting them in, move along to a game that suits you better. I appreciate that the game gives me the option. Imagine if someone came on here saying the dev should never waste the time rendering a scene with an old guy or a fatass because who wants to see that gross crap?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If you're not interested in those scenes and a dev keeps putting them in, move along to a game that suits you better. I appreciate that the game gives me the option. Imagine if someone came on here saying the dev should never waste the time rendering a scene with an old guy or a fatass because who wants to see that gross crap?
I imagined. Then i realised i wouldn't be responding to them, saying they should move on and shouldn't share their opinion about the game.

Reactions: Tennoujirex
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes