4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Aug 11, 2020
there is no plot in this game... and if there is a story only in one path (Conner?) this means that
the story writer is distracted and has no idea how to write an interactive story ....
all plots must contain the same story otherwise it's pure madness...

This writer does not know how to write a long and complex story ... he is only capable of making short stories.
Just my 2 cents
It's time to let go of the CTRL key.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LaPein and pavlogrk

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
(y)finally a comment with the same thought I have. I agree with you a lot you know I even understand Stoper insisting all the straight scenes between Jessica / Conner because they are boyfriends but it makes no sense.. "ALL THE STRAIGHT SEX SCENES BE WITH CONNER IT MAKES THE GAME A LITTLE BORING BUT NOW IT'S PROGRESSING LIKE MR.PARKER" for me this has cheered me up a little until I play again to review this scene between the two lol which is very good even what I hope most is that the beach scene between Rosa / Jessica and the husband and children have something spicy waiting for us.
I completely understand but one thing I've noticed (this will probably get deleted). He seems to be trying to delay the inevitable as long as he can. The set up his been there for a while now but the focus always goes elsewhere. More conner and lesbian scenes are full on available while we are stuck still teasing. BTW to point out again and i find funny now how parkers cock got so much thicker and bigger for the tiny blowjob scene where she could barely fit her mouth over it lmao. Also i thought there was supposed to be a cheated scene added to the last update but was just another teaser.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I completely understand but one thing I've noticed (this will probably get deleted). He seems to be trying to delay the inevitable as long as he can. The set up his been there for a while now but the focus always goes elsewhere. More conner and lesbian scenes are full on available while we are stuck still teasing. BTW to point out again and i find funny now how parkers cock got so much thicker and bigger for the tiny blowjob scene where she could barely fit her mouth over it lmao. Also i thought there was supposed to be a cheated scene added to the last update but was just another teaser.
(y)yes brother I understand you too I always talk about it and it's weird right always having more updates on the lesbian part and conner a few years ago there was a vote and the slut path was the most voted kind old and young too but making it very clear here for everyone " i have nothing against the lesbian path i just don't really like to stay every straight update with fucking conner" lol i know it's part of the game but it's very frustrating.... you understand me but now the game is giving me good hopes that will change soon. and that blowjob from Jessica at Mr. Parker was a little exaggerated yes you can see that Jessica didn't even have a way to put it right in her mouth I just keep imagining how the penetration will be since it was very difficult for Jessica to put that big dick in her mouth it should just change a little bit in my opinion like an old man like that will have a giant dick like that only in games lol :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017
i haven't been checking this thread for a while and damn, didn't even realize it's been nearly 4 years since the game was released and there is still not a single proper sex scene that involves cheating or actual storyline/character development and yet judging by the posts here this game still has plently of simps/white knights defending the dev, erotic games community in a nutshell

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
i haven't been checking this thread for a while and damn, didn't even realize it's been nearly 4 years since the game was released and there is still not a single proper sex scene that involves cheating or actual storyline/character development and yet judging by the posts here this game still has plently of simps/white knights defending the dev, erotic games community in a nutshell
It contains several sex scenes. Only so far no sex scene between jessica and another man

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
jessica should wear this everyday lol, jesus :BootyTime:
View attachment 1872711
View attachment 1872714
oops I'm another one who agrees Jessica looks much hotter with this type of very tight clothes showing almost her intimate parts but it has to be a little shorter than her ass showing more and her huge tits face this blonde is to take off the breath with any clothes lol

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes