4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Is the project still going on? It's been like half a year
It's been like four months since the last update here and about three weeks since the last dev post. Where are you getting half a year from?

The game is still alive and chugging along. They mentioned they wanted to release something in May, but were busy IRL. So could mean to expect an update either by the end of this month, or early next month (just speculation) if they were almost ready for a May release.

Usually how long does it take to mark a project "abandoned"
From what I understand about this site, it's six months. Meaning, no update here and no response from the dev for at least six months. That also includes, no responses on Patreon and no updates on Patreon as well.

Last edited:

狮子歌歌

Feb 16, 2022

My bad, it was four months (not sure how I messed that up lol). Still, it hasn't been half a year. And the last dev log was May 25th, where they mentioned wanting to get a release out that month but were busy.
My bad buddy, I didn't pay special attention to the date, I only remember that I downloaded it at the beginning of the year, now I have finished the work in hand, it seems that there is no progress, so I want to ask whether the project has been abandoned

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My bad buddy, I didn't pay special attention to the date, I only remember that I downloaded it at the beginning of the year, now I have finished the work in hand, it seems that there is no progress, so I want to ask whether the project has been abandoned
no, there aren't many updates per year.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Jessica Beach 01a.jpg

Hi, everyone.

Someone said they want to see Jess as well, so I had to oblige :)

I had an decent work week. People keep asking when is the update going to be ready, but I really can't say. If I've learned one thing in these years of development, it's that I'm really bad at judging how much time and content is left on an update. There are days when I would finish 5-6 images, and days when I would make only a couple. And as I've mentioned before, I don't plan each scene in detail beforehand. So when I start working on an event, I don't know how much images it would need. Sometimes I would add choices, or conditional branching that wasn't planed at all. So I truly can't give any projection dates until I'm at the very last set of images. And I'm not there yet.

In the meantime, I'm curious about something. What's you dream scene in the game? It could be something that's already hinted and would likely happen sooner or later. Or even something wild that is probably not going to happen. Let me know.
Thanks for the support, and stay safe.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 1876732

Hi, everyone.

I had an decent work week. People keep asking when is the update going to be ready, but I really can't say. If I've learned one thing in these years of development, it's that I'm really bad at judging how much time and content is left on an update. There are days when I would finish 5-6 images, and days when I would make only a couple. And as I've mentioned before, I don't plan each scene in detail beforehand. So when I start working on an event, I don't know how much images it would need. Sometimes I would add choices, or conditional branching that wasn't planed at all. So I truly can't give any projection dates until I'm at the very last set of images. And I'm not there yet.

In the meantime, I'm curious about something. What's you dream scene in the game? It could be something that's already hinted and would likely happen sooner or later. Or even something wild that is probably not going to happen. Let me know.
Again,Jess is stunning no matter the angle we see her.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 1876732

Hi, everyone.

Wow I don't know how to show how happy I am with every update I see about the game even more seeing Jessica from this angle I'm really anxious now... it's to be able to play this update soon lol our dear Jessica looks wonderful anyway way is breathtaking. I will keep this image with affection hehe and Rosa's ass is delicious, I also want to see the faces of men on the beach to be able to appreciate these two goddesses and maybe something spicy comes from it all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
jessica getting gangbanged is something which won't happen and even 3some with 2 guys is unlikely.

if that beach pic is in game then not sure with whom she is in there.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
jessica getting gangbanged is something which won't happen and even 3some with 2 guys is unlikely.
I bet you were surprised when the mayor actually used his sausage fingers on her. While I don't think a gangbang is something we can expect in the near future, a threesome is something that is likely to happen. Conner and the vigilante (aka David?) is definitely a possibility.
Remember the scene where Conner and Jessica fuck while the hobo was watching? Conner even faced him while fucking his wife. Stoper may be slow but he's a pretty decent pervert like the rest of us.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I bet you were surprised when the mayor actually used his sausage fingers on her. While I don't think a gangbang is something we can expect in the near future, a threesome is something that is likely to happen. Conner and the vigilante (aka David?) is definitely a possibility.
Remember the scene where Conner and Jessica fuck while the hobo was watching? Conner even faced him while fucking his wife. Stoper may be slow but he's a pretty decent pervert like the rest of us.
wasn't surprised about mayor or principal.
3some mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe but still unlikely.
yea i remember that scene and later at parking garage.

umby

May 27, 2017

View attachment 1876732

Hi, everyone.

about your slowness now there is nothing more to say, but on the scenes that come out after so many months there are too many things that are wrong especially the amount of content combined with the past months, definitely too few even if some successful.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Vigilante - Connor.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes