4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

shadow_skill

Mar 6, 2018
Can't say anything about that stuff.

That project is more cheeky, fantasy setting. You raise a good point though. I don't know why I feel so differently between the two. That first episode of the AC was an attempted rape for sure. Hmm... I guess it just depends on how realistic the setting is.
incest or rape Patches?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
soo... nothing today?
I'm doing the final 2 renders. But I have to wait for Amanda to do some changes to the script. Should be out later tonight.

incest or rape Patches?
There's nothing to patch, there's just no such content in the game. Not because of Patreon rules, because I don't want to make it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm doing the final 2 renders. But I have to wait for Amanda to do some changes to the script. Should be out later tonight.

There's nothing to patch, there's just no such content in the game. Not because of Patreon rules, because I don't want to make it.
BTW is Amanda inspiration for one of the girls in the game?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that is why this game is on my top 5. no rape and no incest. sure i can play incest, if the game is done well, but its not a favorite. rape on the other hand is something i dislike a lot. if the girl says "no" its no, no matter what. like saying "u told me no, but i thought u wanted it, right? right?" mentality. no is a no. i enjoy corruption and even blackmail if its done right, but always with a choice to escape it. the same with forced ntr, should be avoidable or its a no. keep it up!

Sep 21, 2017
that is why this game is on my top 5. no rape and no incest. sure i can play incest, if the game is done well, but its not a favorite. rape on the other hand is something i dislike a lot. if the girl says "no" its no, no matter what. like saying "u told me no, but i thought u wanted it, right? right?" mentality. no is a no. i enjoy corruption and even blackmail if its done right, but always with a choice to escape it. the same with forced ntr, should be avoidable or its a no. keep it up!
*ugh don't peel the scab of my old wounds...<fashion business> hurt me baddd:confused:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
its funny cause NTR is sometimes rape. or friendly term "corruption" hell the bathroom since with husband's friend was going toward rape, sure we had to say yes, and what about the black guy and white dude at the train? that was RAPE. so this dev is idk but hey i'm not pledging and will never pledge is why i'm here XD. i'm kinda wondering when the "NTR" is going start tho. like i said i really like very first start of the game which was demo or 0.1 i guess. but so far nothing else happen untill husband's friend and train at night.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Look, even blackmailing is a no go for me in the real world. So everyone puts his personal borders in his/her fantasies by him/herself. So although I like force content (and other things) in such games I would never do such violence to a woman/person in real life. It's fantasy, no ones hurt!

P.S.: I don't want to discuss the dev's decision to avoid such content, it's his right to do so and im fine with it. I just wanted to say someone is not a sexual offender because he/she has more or less extreme fantasies :)

umby

May 27, 2017
probably the developer will not like the final result before release. given the lack of information, I would say that maybe it will come out later tonight.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes