4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Update 0.15

Hi, good people.

Update 0.15 is finally ready.

After what?... just a little more than a month delay :( But I'm happy I delayed it, the last scene ended up pretty sweet. Like I mentioned before, it has a few branches, so you'll have to play more than once to see all the new content. You'll also have to start a new game, old saves shouldn't work. You can use the fast skip to quickly arrive at the new content (if it doesn't skip, make sure you have Skip -> Unseen Text selected from the Preferences).

I'll update the walkthrough later, so you can see what choices exactly do you need for each branch of the event. For now, keep in mind that it is an event with Conner, so the pro-Conner choices during the game will bring better results for this event.

A couple quick reminders for the new players:

There are 3 channels - MUSIC, SOUND and VOICES. Music is missing for now, I'll add some later. The Sound channel is for the ambient sounds. The Voices channel is for the moans during the sex scenes. If you don't like one of those, just lower the respective volume from the Preferences.

The Bonus Camera option in the Preferences changes the POV perspective for some images every now and then. It has no effect on the narrative, just the visuals.

I think that's it for now. Thanks for the support.

Enjoy it and let me know what you think.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
"Camera option in the Preferences changes the POV perspective "
Is there an indication on the screen that shows when is different POV perspective available?

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
its funny cause NTR is sometimes rape. or friendly term "corruption" hell the bathroom since with husband's friend was going toward rape, sure we had to say yes, and what about the black guy and white dude at the train? that was RAPE. so this dev is idk but hey i'm not pledging and will never pledge is why i'm here XD. i'm kinda wondering when the "NTR" is going start tho. like i said i really like very first start of the game which was demo or 0.1 i guess. but so far nothing else happen untill husband's friend and train at night.
this thread is not for AWAM but for JOHN and sorry if i say this i like JOHN more than AWAM :D

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
its funny cause NTR is sometimes rape. or friendly term "corruption" hell the bathroom since with husband's friend was going toward rape, sure we had to say yes, and what about the black guy and white dude at the train? that was RAPE. so this dev is idk but hey i'm not pledging and will never pledge is why i'm here XD. i'm kinda wondering when the "NTR" is going start tho. like i said i really like very first start of the game which was demo or 0.1 i guess. but so far nothing else happen untill husband's friend and train at night.
My dude you are confused. Pretty sure you're looking for the 'A Wife and Mother' thread. Completely different game.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
yeah:D
now i am gonna be online hear , until the update gets here....:love:

no need to say this , because i am always online on this thread.

Reactions: ajd9117
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes